Hi all,

As a way of giving back to the community, I am happy to provide free advice for anyone wishing to build PCs whether it's for gaming, audio and whatnot. I have built hundreds of PCs and always keep up to date on what's latest and greatest.

Please post your questions here or you can message me directly. I will respond when I can

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By frednork
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbs State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal , EFT, with any fees paid by buyer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       Streacom silver  FC10 alpha Full Aluminium Fanless computer Chassis with no cd drive slot.
      Really nice looking fanless pc chassis which will fit mini itx, micro atx   or atx   motherboards.  I bought this for a fanless roon server build and then unexpectedly ended up changing the colour of my main components so never used it. It comes with instructions and all the bits as new. I no longer have the original box but can safely box up for postage at agreed cost. Overall excellent as new condition with a couple of very minor marks on the top plate which are not easy to see. This costs rrp $550 landed.

more info here
      https://streacom.com/products/fc10-alpha-fanless-chassis/

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Luc
      Time for a new PC after many years of the old one which is laggy and well worn from 7 yrs of 24/7 use(only turned off occasionally in all that time).

Looking at getting back into some gaming via Steam and the build can reflect that as I only use the PC for normal home chores otherwise. AMD or Intel, being situated in my listening room it would be nice to have it as silent as I can get it.
       Young friends have come up with an initial build and I was going to throw it out here to see if anyone had suggestions or advice(damning or otherwise o.O ).
      $1400 was the starting point but might be able to go higher if I can get it through as a tax write off , 2k tops.
      What do you think?

• By zakblue
      Item:  BenQ XL2411
      Price: $190 
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal 
      Extra Info:

Comes with DVI and power cable incl.
      Have box and can ship at buyers expense.

• By Chagoi
      Item: HP Omen 15 - 15" Gaming Laptop
      Price: $1150
      Item Condition: 8/10
      Reason for selling: Built a desktop
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:
      Great gaming laptop. Sleek design and runs most of the current generation games very well. Plays Fortnite, WoW just fine among other games. Purchased last year overseas. The GTX 1050Ti is a powerful GPU for this generation. Will install fresh copy of Windows 10 Home Edition for new owner without any of the HP bloatware. Can upgrade RAM and storage on buyers request.

Specifications:

i7-7700HQ
      8GB RAM
      15.6" IPS 1920x1080 Display
      nVIDIA GTX 1050Ti 4GB Graphics
      128GB SSD+1TB HD Storage
      WiFi, Bluetooth
      HDMI, Ethernet, 3 USB Ports

Warning: European Keyboard
      Comes with laptop sleeve and power adapter

Pictures:

• By TOM
      Item: Peachtree DAC-iTx digital audio converter
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: Would suit new buyer, has seen little use
      Reason for selling: I am only listening to LP's nowadays
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: https://www.amazon.com/Peachtree-Audio-DAC-iT-X-DAC-iTx/dp/B00E4WSPBG

Pictures: