FS: PRICE DROP McIntosh MC207 Power Amp - 7 channel (see note in further information)

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Port Macquarie
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No longer required, moving to stereo setup

Further information: 

NOTE: To avoid the shipping of such a large amp, if the buyer is prepared to pick up the amp and pay cash I will negotiate on the price.

Please no time wasters.

The MC207 7-channel home theater amplifier produces an amazing movie experience in your home by delivering 200 Watts of power to each speaker channel found in 7.1 home theatre systems. It can also be used in 5.1 home theatres with the remaining 2 channels used to power a second zone in stereo. Dynamic Power Manager® (DPM) technology enables the MC207 to deliver its full power into both 4 and 8 Ohm speakers - making it compatible with a wide variety of home theatre speakers. 

The MC207 does not need cooling fans so there is no fan noise to interfere with your movie’s soundtrack. It features Power Guard® to prevent potential speaker damage caused by clipping and over-driving of the amplifier. Short-circuit protection is provided by our Sentry Monitor™ technology that disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal. Three blue watt meters provide an instant measurement of power output of the front three channels (the meters may be switched off if they conflict with the television or movie screen). 

The classic black glass front panel, polished stainless steel chassis, knobs and custom machined brushed aluminum end caps make the MC207 an eye pleasing addition to any room.

Currently retails new for $17995.

This is an awesome power amp and the only reason I am selling is that I am moving to a stereo setup. The amp is in excellent condition. I have the original boxes for packing.

Buyer to arrange shipping and shipping is at buyers cost and risk.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

MC207_Front3.jpeg

MC207_Front.JPG

Edited by Musiclover
Amend price and added a note
  • Like 1