SOLD: Payment Pending: Exposure 3010S2 Stereo Power Amp

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: North Ryde
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash / EFT / PP + Fees
Reason for selling: NLR

Lovely sounding British made stereo power amp. 
110w into 8 ohms. 
Full specs here - https://www.exposurehifi.com/products/item/3010s2-stereo-power-amplifier.html

I’m the third owner. Very little use in pet/child/smoke free home. 

RRP $2,499 I believe - currently OOS at Audio Fix. 

Comes with Exposure 5010 box - form factor is identical so level of protection is the same. 

Audition is welcomed. 
Local sale is preferred but if doesn’t eventuate, shipping shouldn’t be a problem at your risk & cost. 

CE27297D-BC85-4836-86A6-F4042376E04F.jpeg

B0DE0842-4F37-406F-9AA8-BB427ED0809B.jpeg

AEABBB1B-B775-4C4E-A067-C7CE2FFAA11C.jpeg

E8492F42-A0C1-4750-93CD-2CDB905191ED.jpeg

577D4735-044F-44F3-BDE0-2B9EC236845F.jpeg

Edited by Wood

Hiya Wood,

Im very interested in this amp. Im also relatively close to you at Avalon Beach so coming on a bit of a drive over to you is ok. Im wondering if this is your best price? Id be able to do the drive Tuesday arvo if we came to an understating :-))

Kind regards, Scott.

@ScottyPeace not really the place for it mate, It’s not gumtree. If you’re interested or have questions fire off a pm. Exposure amps are supposed to be very good. GLWTS

• Like 7
32 minutes ago, Pops110 said:

@ScottyPeace not really the place for it mate, It’s not gumtree. If you’re interested or have questions fire off a pm. Exposure amps are supposed to be very good. GLWTS

I very much apologise for my naivety in this.... Ive learned the lesson and have now PM'd Wood in this regard. Please dorgive me not knowing the way things are done... ive learned a fair and proper lesson.

• Like 4

• Wood changed the title to Payment Pending: Exposure 3010S2 Stereo Power Amp