Dark Mode Now Available

9 minutes ago, Marc said:

I’m a fan. Much easier on the eyes. 

Indeed it is ,especially at night, but the really good thing is that either mode  can be easily changed in seconds.

Thanks for the great update, your hard work is appreciated.

Edited by rantan

Wow, what a difference, much easier on the eye's considering I spend most the workday  in front of  a monitor.

Much Appreciated.

P.S. Just noticed the font color of the price in the classifieds  could be a little darker. 

Edited by WillR
More feedback.

15 hours ago, Marc said:

Thanks all. I can see a few tweaks to the formatting specifically for Dark Mode that I will work through in the coming days. 

Not sure whether you can do anything? Dark mode does highlight issues with background and font colours. For example, cannot read the following in dark mode.

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/298077-uptone-audio-etherregen-owners-discussion-thread/?do=findComment&comment=4642160

I had to redo a few parts of my long standing Giesler DAC reviews thread by using cut and paste as plain text text.  Tried changing font size and colour to default, but it did not solve problem of it appearing as a faint black on white background, not readable,.

• Administrator

Can't win them all mate. Not much we can do on content that has been posted with formatting. It's either going to work for Dark, or Light, but not both when "formatted". Best of sticking with default forum formatting which will adapt itself on the fly. We are not alone with this problem though - I come across it all the time. There's always a trade off.

Just getting this in 'Dark Mode', Marc.. first time I tried it.

This is in the Classifieds section - previous, old (Closed) threads.

The Trader section box not displaying properly?

Also if I click from there straight into my Profile page, same deal as shown below.

2095950652_SNAsidebar01.jpg.5272ac470f23411c2006ab58b8f25b3c.jpg       1326260027_SNAsidebar02.jpg.648460428869249c87ccc9e47cdbeb58.jpg