WTB: Voodoo Power Cables / Furutech Cable

Item: Voodoo Power Cords / Furutech FP-TCS31 cable
Price Range: Cheaper end of the Voodoo range
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: Looking for 2 Voodoo Power cords, needs to be 8 AWG wire.

1 cord minimum 1.8m/6ft length.

1 cord minimum 2.7m/9ft length.

Also interested in Furutech FP-TCS31 power cable (unterminated cable preferred). Thanks!

Edited by reflux075
Added tags
  • reflux075 changed the title to WTB: Voodoo Power Cables / Furutech Cable
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: 
      great power cable but would like to go up the chain as I heard the benefits voodoo cables bring. Have the original box as well.
      https://www.soundgallery.com.au/product-page/voodoo-cable-vision-power-power-cord-3ft

Photos:

• By coolhand
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

The VH Audio Hot Box was designed for those who need extra outlets, but don't have the ability or resources to install additional wall outlets or dedicated circuits. 
      Features of this design include:
      * Star wiring to each receptacle. (The receptacles aren't "daisy-chained" together).
      * A modified Flavor 4 cord connected to the outlet box. Two separate 10 AWG FEP/Bare copper ground wires are spaced from each other as they spiral around the outside of the cable, counter to the twist of the internal conductors.
      * The cryoe'd outlets are electrically isolated from the metal box. One of the ground wires is connected to the outlets' grounds (in a star wire fashion), and the other ground is connected to the box. Most manufacturers "float" the metal box or they ground the outlet to the box. Steel has excellent permeability of magnetic fields- so it is a good thing to have steel for box construction.
      * All internal wiring is SPACED AWAY from the box itself, in order to keep the interactions of the conductors with metal box to a minimum.
      * The Hot Box contains NO field-generating LED's, poor switches, or IEC inlets. Just raw power delivered to your components without adding any grunge...

This minimally used HOTBOX was custom ordered with a 2m. Flavour 4 high-current umbilical terminated to a Furutech FI-AU Gold plated Australian type male plug, 4 x Furutech FPX pure copper USA type female outlets.

In conjunction with the DH Labs Power Plus cables here, it forms a superb & complete power distribution system especially suited for use with high fidelity audio components .
      It will plug into any Australian ac wall outlet with the benefits of employing the highest material quality and secure gripping force of the individual USA type sockets and plugs/power cables which terminate to universal IEC plugs.

Very high performance cables with unanimously positive reviews, the DH Labs Power Plus are built using high purity copper 12 gauge conductors wound in a noise cancelling geometry, they're also very flexible considering their high current capacity & thickness.

I have 4 lightly used cables available:

"Splitting available - PM me"

2 x 1.5m with Wattgate 526i/320i series terminations

Wattgate 320i IEC at component end
      Wattgate 5266i (premium U.S.A style plug at wall outlet end)

2 x 1.25m with Premium Furutech F-11M/G Au (24kt Gold Plated Pure Alpha Copper Conductor) series terminations

Furutech Fi-11 (G) IEC at component end
      Furutech FI-11 (M) (premium U.S.A style plug at wall outlet end)

Photos:

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: 

Length is 1.5m 

http://www.gigawatt.eu/produkt/high-performance-power-cord-gigawatt-lc-1-evo/

https://www.soundgallery.com.au/product-page/gigawatt-lc-1-evo-high-performance-power-cord-1-5m

Photos:

• By coolhand
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, EFT, COD Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Very high performance cables with unanimously positive reviews, the DH Labs Power Plus are built using high purity copper 12 gauge conductors wound in a noise cancelling geometry, they're also very flexible considering their high current capacity & thickness.

I have 4 lightly used cables available:

"Splitting available - PM me"

2 x 1.5m with Wattgate 526i/320i series terminations.

Wattgate 320i IEC at component end
      Wattgate 5266i (premium U.S.A style plug at wall outlet end)

2 x 1.25m with Premium Furutech F-11M/G Au (24kt Gold Plated Pure Alpha Copper Conductor) series terminations.

Furutech Fi-11 (G) IEC at component end
      Furutech FI-11 (M) (premium U.S.A style plug at wall outlet end)

Photos:

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: 
      length is 1.5m 

http://www.gigawatt.eu/produkt/high-performance-power-cord-gigawatt-lc-1-evo/

https://www.soundgallery.com.au/product-page/gigawatt-lc-1-evo-high-performance-power-cord-1-5m

Photos: