FS: LAMM LL2 DELUXE VALVE PRE-AMPLIFIER

Item Condition: Excellent - cosmetically and operationally perfect
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer
Reason for selling: Upgraded up the Lamm line.

Further information: Original purchaser of this terrific sounding , all valve linestage - current set of valves have not seen too much use as it has been rotated with other pre-amplifiers. Operationally dead quiet. Comes in it's factory wooden crate with manual. 

Photos:

DSC04356.JPG

DSC04354.JPG

DSC04353.JPG

1 hour ago, Selene said:

Is this unit for sale

Check your PM. The seller sent you one.... he is very reliable.

🙏👍

• Like 1
On 31/10/2020 at 3:42 PM, Selene said:

Is this unit for sale

I have messaged you a couple of times - I suggest you check and read them............................

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Smp said:

I have messaged you a couple of times - I suggest you check and read them............................

:emot-bang::emot-bang:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By peppy
      Item Condition: USED Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill, NSW 2154 State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Not Needed Further information:
      Have 2 of these.
      These are height adjustable shelves with the ability to run cables internally.
       Pick up : Castle Hill NSW 2154

Dimensions: 950(H) x 450(W) x 450(D)cm
      Footprint of shelves: 450(W) x 400(D)cm
      Distance from front of column to front of shelf: 350 mm Distance between each shelf slot: 80 mm The tops of the two front feet sit 10 mm above the bottom shelf. The bottom of the unit sits 50 mm off the ground. The holes for running cables are 25 mm in diameter.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By TONYCH31
      Item Condition: Very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newington State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
      Was using this to play mainly SACD or as a transport to my Chord Qutest and Musical Paradise D2 mk3 Tube dac. 
      Excellent SACD / CD player and made in Japan.

https://hometheaterhifi.com/volume_12_1/denon-dvd-3910-dvd-player-1-2005.html

I don''t have the original box but can shipped.  
      it is 10kg and the dimension of the box is 51 x 54 x 25. 
      Prefer local pick up if possible. 
      It comes with fully functional remote. 
      But no manual. 
      Manual is available for download.
      http://downloads.denon.com/documentmaster/us/dvd3910_ownersmanual.pdf

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Ssbbwong82
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Toorak State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Replaced with MF M6 Encoree Further information:

I Listed this in June but fled Melbourne to get away from lockdown.  Just got back so FS again.  

What HiFi: Best home cinema amplifier £700-£1500. Stunning levels of subtlety make this a truly impressive AV receiver. We can’t get enough of its captivating sound

https://www.whathifi.com/au/pioneer/sc-lx57/review

I bought this new in 2014 for ~$2,500 and it has been an awesome AV receiver however it has been very underutilised as a 2.1.   

It's a 9.1 channel and has an incredible array of every input/output you can imagine and outputs 190W (at 6 ohm) per channel.  

It's in excellent condition and needs a new home as I am switching to two channel and have purchased a MF Encore.  

Happy to audition if required.  Located in Melbourne and shipping available at buyer's cost.  

Cheers

Photos: 

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Audio buddy
      Item Condition: used but in pristine condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Derrimut State: VIC Payment Method: cash or EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Here is a pair of highly regarded Sonique 5.5 speakers.  They’re slim and handsome looking floorstanders and they’ve been beautifully voiced by the designer and owner of Sonique in Adelaide.   The twin 5” midbass drivers are from Seas and HF driver I believe is a Vifa popular design.
      They really sound weightier and has the similar scale of larger speakers.  Soundstaging is quite deep and wide.
      The level of details and accuracy has to be heard to appreciate.

Approximately 95cm-100cm tall.  Veneer is real wood, appears to be either lighter Jarrah or dark blackwood.  Come with original grills in perfect condition.  Speaker cabinets don’t have any dents or scratches and drivers are also in perfect condition.
      Quite heavy and I don’t have boxes so pickup only 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By cafe67
      Item Condition: Immaculate Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Morley State: WA Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit Reason for selling: Technics sl1210gae Further information
        I bought this deck from Frank Prowse. Hifi herein Perth. 29th June 2019  cost $4300. I notice these to buy new are now $4700.

at the time  I was also looking at technics sl1200g , but you could not buy an offical Oz supplied deck so decided against that idea. about a month later Technics said “hi Australia we’re back” 🙄

after looking and listen I settled on the ultradeck over the rega p6 and the clear audio concept.  It also ended up going that bit further with the master tracker cartridge rather than the ultra tracker, 

obviously I’m selling the deck so I’ll sing it’s praises. But at the same time having owned a Rega planar 3 and later a rega P6, the UD is better constructed and with the master tracker sounds very good. Looking around at the time, it seemed better constructed and less fiddly to setup compared to the Clearaudio Concept and Project Evolution 9 imho. 

alas FOMO on a locally sourced Technics SL1210gae , mean the Ultradeck has to go to re-coup some funds. 

I listen to more CD than records so deck/ cartridge has seen very little use, which makes me wonder why I bought  the technics , but hey who is logical around here.

deck presets as new with no scratches dents etc, as I would except less than 100 hrs of use. Basically taken out of box put on rack and played. 

have the boxes, cables and manual for shipping. Price is negotiable

Reviews here 

https://www.hifinews.com/content/mofi-ultradeckm-turntable-package

https://www.tonepublications.com/analogaholic/mofis-ultra-deck-m/

any questions feel free to ask 

Cheers dave

box dimensions and weight 
      14kg and 67cm length x 55cm deep x 27cm high. 

for postage 6059 WA to 2322 Chisholm NSW 

Oz Post quoted $140 plus insurance. 
      Smart Send quoted $58.49 
      Couriers Please quoted $48 
      Pack & Send quoted $55 or $95 with insurance.

Photos:

PLEASE READ