2013 Tomb Raider re-boot

20201021024229_1.jpg.ee8fcab7d90beeea7fea7bc41cf45f91.jpg

Wanted to play The Rise of the Tomb Raider but my video card is still pretty low end, so grabbed this earlier one that was the first in the re-boot of the game series.

Plays at ultra settings with the older card :) Doesn't look bad and I'm liking the game play so far, though the combat buttons are a bit of a learning curve for me I'm finding.

Has anyone played all of the new ones since this one? and are any stand outs or let downs?

Edited by muon*
15 hours ago, muon* said:

20201021024229_1.jpg.ee8fcab7d90beeea7fea7bc41cf45f91.jpg

Wanted to play The Rise of the Tomb Raider but my video card is still pretty low end, so grabbed this earlier one that was the first in the re-boot of the game series.

Plays at ultra settings with the older card :) Doesn't look bad and I'm liking the game play so far, though the combat buttons are a bit of a learning curve for me I'm finding.

Has anyone played all of the new ones since this one? and are any stand outs or let downs?

Have not played the most recent, but played the first two and they were both excellent.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nearly finished and noticed for the next 24hrs Rise Of The Tomb Raider is $75% off on Steam, so grabbed it for $11 :D

Will wait for a new vid card before playing that one.

• 2 months later...

Play Station?

Bummer, on PC here, liked the first loved the second.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, muon* said:

Play Station?

Bummer, on PC here, liked the first loved the second.

I just played it a couple of months back, also very very good.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Had to grab Shadow of the Tomb Raider, have to play it on less than maxed out graphics setting but that doesn't seem to distract from it much, shaping up to be very good indeed :)