FS: Arcam Alpha 9 Integrated and Alpha 9P

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Burns Beach, Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Downsizing

Further information: Arcam Alpha 9 integrated and Alpha 9P power amps for sale. Integrated amp comes complete with original packaging and original remote in box and unused. 9P original packaging  is not available. Items purchased in UK ~2003 but are still in fantastic working order. I've been using the integrated as a power amp, with both bi-amping a pair of PMC FB1+ to great effect. Disclaimer: IEC's have had original UK 13 amp plugs replaced by myself with standard Oz plugs.

Splitting available - pm me please.

Photos:

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

Edited by andye2004
  • Like 3

Arcam's Alpha series amps are very robust, well designed and sound great. I found bi-amping (with Arcam Alpha 10 Int and power combo which are very similarly rated to these 9s) made a significant improvement used with the original Monitor Audio Studio and Jamo Concert series speakers. I also have the Arcam Alpha 6 which is a great little amp.

• Like 2

The Arcam Alpha amps are great!  Built like tanks (other than the plastic face)  so even at this age I wouldn’t worry about reliability.  I recently sold a p10 and it sounded, to my ears, more pleasing than the, more modern and more expensive, Simaudio and Marantz power amps I was also selling.

• Like 1