SOLD: Chris De Burgh vinyl (7 albums)

Item Condition: Poor / OK
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Armidale
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal
Reason for selling: Not my taste

Further information:

Bought a crate of vinyl and these were in there.  covers are torn / worn / split but all seem to include the lyric sheet etc.  Records look OK but I haven't played them.

Don't pay the ferryman, pay me instead.  Price includes postage in Australia.

Photos:

PLEASE READ20201020_144337.jpg.925a8cc751f41f33d99b2298c79172c5.jpg

Titles:

Far beyond these castle walls (Festival L 36642) 1975

Crusader (Festival L 36820) 1979

Eastern Wind (Festival L 37349) 1980

Best Moves (Festival L 37673) 1981

The Getaway (Festival L 37916) 1982

Man on the line (Festival RML 53131) 1984

Into the light (Festival RML 53224) 1986

edit: sold pending payment

Edited by Old Man Rubber
sold pending payment
  • Old Man Rubber changed the title to SOLD: Chris De Burgh vinyl (7 albums)
  • Marc changed the title to SOLD: Chris De Burgh vinyl (7 albums)
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ken Lipper
      Item Condition: PERFECT: 4-days old Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Keeping my old DAC Further information: Considering the amount of press, and near cult status, the Ares II has garnered, I won't bother describing it here. Do a search on Google or YouTube and you'll have more info than you can digest before the end of the year! Needless to say, they're overwhelmingly positive reviews.

I received the Ares from Stav,  "The DACman" (Great Guy!), several days ago and have been listening to it continuously. I decided that, to my mediocre ear anyway, my AudioLab DAC sounds just as good. 

I spoke to Stav, "The DACman", and the Ares II is now out of stock here and in Singapore. If you want one for Christmas, I'll express ship this one at no charge. I paid $1,399 and will include the invoice with the sale. If you want to use PayPal (not friends and family) there's a 2.6% fee that I will pass on to you. PayPal friends and family is free and fine.

Just to be clear, the device is 4-days old, absolutely perfect, and the 3-year warranty is transferable to the new owner. Warranty claims are handled in Australia, by The DACman in Melbourne, so shipping to Singapore is avoided.

Save a couple of hundred dollars and avoid the wait!

**** NOTE: The internals photo is not the DAC I'm selling - just a stock photo. I have not opened the case on the DAC for sale. ***

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By BlackCoffee
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: COLLINGWOOD State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Works perfectly. Very simple way to improve Sonos connectivity throughout the house. 

Includes power adaptor and Sonos ethernet cable.

Cheers,
      M

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By BlackCoffee
      Item: Inner sleeves
      Price Range: Free
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info

I bought a load of fancy inner sleeves over lockdown and have this stack of the previous ones if anyone needs them. A real mix of "vintage", nearly new, paper, plastic, square and half moon ones. We'll over 100 there in total. All in perfectly adequate condition, some are basically brand new.

The knackered ones went in the recycling but I thought I'd check if anyone wanted some/all of these before they went the same way. Feel free to come pick out the ones you want.

Pick up in Collingwood, Melbourne or I could post for a few $

Cheers
      M

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

• By vintageguy
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Victoria Park State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Too Much Gear, Wife has Put Her Foot Down Further information:
      SOLD
      Boston Acoustics VR20 Floor Standing Speakers
      Made In USA
      2 way
      Good Condition
      approx 80cm x 20cm x 30cm
      Pickup Mullaloo or Queens Park (near Victoria Park)
      Can deliver Australia Wide at extra Cost
      more Info here
      http://www.audioreview.com/product/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/boston-acoustics/vr-20.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Gordon Dou
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: 
      Got a pair currently feeding to my pair of mono block.  Can buy individually or in pairs.  The price quoted above is for each.

Very good power cable, please refer to the attached review 
      http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue70/acrolink.htm

A comparison with 7N-PC7500 (currently retail at over $4,000)
      http://singaporehifi.blogspot.com/2013/10/acrolink-mexcel-7n-pc7500-and-7n-pc9500.html 

Photos:

PLEASE READ