WA EVENT NIGHT: "A Warm Place" - Line Magnetic Australia Launch

Come join us at Frank Prowse Hi-Fi where we welcome the official launch of Line Magnetic Australia and showcase of their products.

The Line Magnetic range is made up of amplifiers, source components and speakers, whose lineage with many legendary products is evident.

Line Magnetic also offers a whole range of components and loudspeakers – which are the delight of passionate audiophiles all over the world.

We will have on show products from both the Zhuhai and Foshan factories.

As per usual we will have plenty of refreshments available!

For those who haven't been to one of our events before, here is a couple of testimonials:-

@teagle "The ambience was relaxed with no pressure sales talk & the catering first class. It was great to experience such service from a brick & mortar store."
@Pops110 "Big thanks to all the team at Frank Prowse and also Bjorn from Nordost and Gordon from Linn. Was a great evening again. Some very interesting music was played with some awesome catering and was good to catch up with some of the locals again.I urge everyone to come along to future events, we really need to show our support so we can have more of these events put on."
@Analogueage "Very enjoyable evening with well delivered presentations. I look forward to future events."
@woadl "Thank you to everyone involved. It was a wonderful night full of professional demonstrations, great music and good conversation."
@cafe67 "Great night, interesting demo's from Linn and Nordost. Great food n drinks and hosts by Dave, Mark and crew at FP. Nice to see (hear?) not the usual music being played too."

Date And Time: Thursday the 19th November 2020, 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm AWST

Location: Frank Prowse HiFi, 174 Stirling Highway, Nedlands, WA 6009 

Due to COVID restrictions, numbers will be limited. Please register using the eventbright link - https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/frank-prowse-hi-fi-15541626137

image.png.66189f6979dced3c74a2c587904d2cb6.png

Edited by Frank Prowse Hi-Fi
  • Like 3

It would have been remiss of me to leave out this wonderful testimonial from a previous event from a member...?

@TDK "I dunno whoever you used for the catering, but those roast beef numbers with the mustard sauce were f*cking killer. I would have knocked off a whole tray if there weren't 20 people watching."

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Frank Prowse Hi-Fi said:

It would have been remiss of me to leave out this wonderful testimonial from a previous event from a member...?

@TDK "I dunno whoever you used for the catering, but those roast beef numbers with the mustard sauce were f*cking killer. I would have knocked off a whole tray if there weren't 20 people watching."

The Irish waitress with big boobs wasn't half bad either.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the (current) list of LM products to be on show at our event:

LM-32DAC

LP-33 Phono Stage

LM-34iA Amplifier

LM-88iA Amplifier

LM-150iA Amplifier

LM-805iA Amplifier

LM-845iA Amplifier

LM-845 Premium Amplifier

LM-512 preamp and LM-503PA Monoblocs

Replica Western Electric gear

AS-125 211 SET amplifier

LM-129 preamp
AS128 212 SET Monoblocs

LM-812 Iconic speakers

Edited by Frank Prowse Hi-Fi
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Guest Line Magnetic Australia
18 hours ago, Frank Prowse Hi-Fi said:

So, all spots are now spoken for which will make this event our biggest one so far - many thanks to all of you for signing up, I promise I wont eat all the curry puffs before we start!

Another sneak peek...

LMPP.thumb.jpg.964c8d195900b1d9daeff17f2d8edb21.jpg

Awesome news! Thanks very much to the team at Frank Prowse for making this possible.

I'm very much looking forward to showcasing the various Line Magnetic equipment.

It'll be an informal/casual affair to make sure I don't bore anyone and I get out of the way so everyone can check out and enjoy the gear on show.

See you tomorrow night.

Cheers,

Cam

Many thanks to each and every one who came last night - we love having these events and your encouragement and attendance means we can continue to showcase some of the coolest (and quirky) gear out there. It was our biggest event ever and only the State of Origin crowd on Wednesday night drew a bigger crowd! ?  We have some great plans for 2021, so stay tuned!
Big thanks to @caminperth for giving us the opportunity to display and demonstrate this wonderful brand. We have always done our best to align ourselves with distributors who share our passion as well as our customer service ethos, so if you are ever in the market for a Line Magnetic product, be assured that this man will ALWAYS have your back "should" any teething issues arise.

Over the coming days we will showcase some pictures of the event as well as playlists (for those interested of course) used on the night.

Also, if you attended and you feel we could've done anything different / better - we would like to hear too.

With that said, a picture (or two) tells a thousand words...

IMG_0578.thumb.jpg.010bad58aab546c7c1aa2d5bd57c20a5.jpg

IMG_0579.thumb.jpg.d2ce2810e6bf9be7741bfc46d0ae5843.jpg

IMG_0580.thumb.jpg.c76f1e831f2fc83ee7d104f81f9b1111.jpg

IMG_0581.thumb.jpg.e951401b0910accdb536bddc40f4307d.jpg

IMG_0582.thumb.jpg.c28b7c687327dcc878ceef27ba64cf85.jpg

IMG_0583.thumb.jpg.04795ff2483e5ba2b347e22a6fcd1da5.jpg

• Like 5