Rega RP3 Spacers

Just wondering if anyone out there knows anything about spacers for a Rega RP3s?

I have one and need to lift the tone arm just slightly. Thought it had an adjustment via hex key but seems like a dead end. (Though other Rega's do have adjustable height via hex key, yes?.)

Anyway, I saw a video of someone installing a very handy spacer at the base without removing the tonearm and was hoping someone could help ID the spacer, and maybe point me to where I might find one. Thanks

Thanks Telecine,

I will go that route if necessary, but the ones in the video did not require the complete removal of the tonearm. They came in two parts and latched together under a loosened tonearm. Clever engineering. 

Cheers

52 minutes ago, Crampoli said:

Thanks Telecine,

I will go that route if necessary, but the ones in the video did not require the complete removal of the tonearm. They came in two parts and latched together under a loosened tonearm. Clever engineering. 

Cheers

They are the Acoustic Signature ones. A little more expensive:

https://acoustic-signature.com/accessories/rega-spacer-set/

Edited by Telecine

5 hours ago, Crampoli said:

Yes! Thanks to both of you. Those are the ones I am after. I'll see if I can find them in Australia before having them sent from the UK.

I couldn’t find them locally but they arrived from eBay in Germany in < 2 weeks when I got mine.