Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Grovedale
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, Paypal (buyer pays fees)
Reason for selling: Not required

Further information:

Astell Kern AK100ii DAP in excellent condition.

I bought it on a whim but not really used do I am putting it up for sale. I have been using it for streaming Tidal which it does flawlessly. The sound quality is superb as expected.

Some reviews

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/astell-kern-ak100ii-high-resolution-single-dac-audio-player.20186/reviews

https://www.whathifi.com/au/astell-kern/ak100-mk-ii/review

Comes boxed with all the accessories as shown in the photos. I will also throw in a 128 gb microsd card which will give you 192gb total storage. I've confirmed with Astell Kern that the AK100ii can take up to 512gb microsd cards so you can expand even further if you need.

It will be sent out via Auspost with track and trace: delivery cost $11.95.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

AK1.jpg

AK3.jpg

AK4.jpg

ak7.jpg

ak6.jpg

ak5.jpg

Edited by luapnodyl
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mash04
      Item Condition: Lightly used Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Singleton State: WA Payment Method: PayPal, PayID, cash on pick up Reason for selling: No longer have the use for portable audio Further information: Fiio M9 for sale, awesome little DAP, DSD 64/128 support
      Dual AK4490EN dacs 
      High/low gain
      Android based 
      Spotify/ tidal etc
      USB DAC mode for pc etc
      Line out 
      Bluetooth and WiFi 
      LDAC 
      See online for full specs! 
      Has small scratch on the screen protector **not on actual screen**

Unit is in fantastic condition, always used with case. 

Includes 64gb sd card with some music. Sounds fantastic can power my HE4xx 's pretty well surprisingly perfect for pocket use has physical buttons which is great. 
      Don't hesitate to contact! Postage included in price. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By xtiva2000
      Item Condition: Used but in excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal as Friend or 3% fee Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Renowned TOTL Astell and Kern SP1000 in Onyx Black on sale until it was superseded by SP2000, which I have upgraded to and hence this beautiful DAP is on sale.

Comes loaded with latest firmware and has always been kept in custom leather case with lid and hence no scratch on body.  Screen has been always been covered with screen protection, Tempered glass screen protection has been applied.  Will take that out if you required, it lessens touch sensitivity 

It was purchased from Minidisk in Chatswood,  Jun 2019, so should have another 6 month of warranty left.  Original receipt can be included.

It comes with everything that it came with;
      Original paper and Wooden box SP1000 Onyx Black itself (Photo came a looking like silverish color and hence took another photo with white background.  It is nice Black color) 1 x front screen protection film 2 x rear protection film (Never used it as DAP has always been inside case.  Also carbon(ish) feel is much better than the protective film) 1 x original leather case 1 x USB cable 1 x Pin for removing SD card. Paper work Can also include custom made Leather case with lid to cover screen but it has my Full Name imprinted in the front cover.......... I have covered my full name in yellow 
        Buyer to pay for shipping and applicable Insurance but I prefer not to ship this as I do not trust Auspost delivery.  Please be aware no responsibility will be accepted for lost parcel.  ie. really really prefer to sell to buyer who can pick up and look at the unit and doesn't need to worry about the delivery...

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: NEW Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal+3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many DAPs Further information:
       Selling new (sealed) Astell & Kern SR15 + NEW (sealed) SR15 leather case.

initially purchased from Addicted to Audio, I was going to use it, but changed my mind.

thank you!
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: NEW Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Changed my mind Further information:
       Hello everyone,
      I am selling new (sealed) Astell & Kern SR15 Digital Audio Player (DAP) with new (sealed) Astell & Kern SR15 black leather case.
      I purchased them today but changed my mind and decided to use a DAP I already have.
      Purchased on 12.12.2020, I can provide the receipt as well. thank you.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Bill_F
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: CARNEGIE State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal (+2.6%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not using  
      Further information: There's beauty in simplicity. This is a stellar sounding, minimalist DAP with a design philosophy that prioritises sound above everything else. 

The unit is understated, with zero bling.  No touchscreen, just five navigation buttons, an on/off switch, and a volume rocker. It doesn't have WiFi. It won't work as a USB DAC. It doesn't run balanced--just a SE 3.5mm headphone out and a line out.  Instead of running the latest dual or even quadruple DACs, it uses a single AKM4490EQ, focussing on implementation above all else. It doesn't run Android, but instead a highly customised version of Linux that lets you change settings, search by folders, and little else.

RRP is $599 USD, and because the designer ploughed everything into its sound, the sound rivals players costing much, much more. 

There's a single micro SD card slot--I think it can support the largest cards there are. I used a 512 GB with no problems.

Instead of the hundreds of features of modern DAPs, this packs all the effort and expense into components, most prominently completely separate power supplies for the analogue and digital sections. (To charge those two batteries at once it requires a special charger with a micro HDMI termination.)

It runs blazing fast, it's simple to use, and it sounds lovely, both through the headphone out and through the line out.  It's also smaller and much lighter than most of the baroque DAPs of today (Goat for scale!). Oh yeah, and its size belies its power; it can drive both sensitive IEMs with minimal hiss and all but the highest impedance cans. 

This is a pretty rare DAP, so don't take my word for it but check out this review: https://headfonics.com/dethonray-dtr1-prelude-first-contact/

So why am I selling it? Well, I already have another old school DAP, the FiiO X5II, stacked with the excellent FiiO E12a amp. I thought I would use the DTR-1 around the house and the FiiO stack on the go, and I did for approx. 10 hours, but I've learned I don't want to  manage two DAPs. That's too much fiddling around with SD cards. The DTR 1  sounds better than the FiiO stack, but the FiiO stack is getting pretty long in the tooth, it's pretty banged up, and I don't think it has much resale value. Since the Dethonray unit presents as new, I figured I might be able to recoup about 2/3 of its cost. 

I am the first owner; used it for about 1 charge cycle (10 hours playtime). Purchased from HiFiGo on 29 November 2020. Because HiFiGo is a global retailer, the charger is terminated in a US-style plug. Not to fear, it runs on all voltages; you just need a cheap n' cheerful adaptor for the plug.  

Oh yes, and I am throwing in a case! In fair condition--I had a stacking accident where I used Velcro to attach the case to an amp and when I removed it a bit of the case's top coat came off, as in the picture. Doesn't affect the functionality of the case of course. 

Updated the firmware to the latest as of this writing, which is 2.7 if I recall. All original packaging and accessories included. Can provide purchasing invoice as well. 

Photos: