Collection of over 900 CDs including Classical, Jazz, Rock and Folk

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Peregian Beach
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal, Bank Transfer
Reason for selling: Downsizing

Further information:

Collection of approximately 800 classical CDs from Baroque to 20th century, all in excellent condition, 90% purchased new from music shops. A catalogue of the full collection is available on request. The collection will be sold as a whole not individually. Happy to negotiate a price. Located on Sunshine Coast – pickup preferred, but can be delivered within SE Qld, or shipped at cost.

Supplementary collection of rock, folk and jazz – approximately 150 CDs – Beatles, Pink Floyd, Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell, John Coltrane, Jean-Luc Ponty, many others. More detailed description available on request.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

1CDE1639-5B1D-4807-A981-E3FE19A6912C.png

0B1D4364-6E75-4924-9F06-6C3F1F877B92.png

9AE75337-0D74-48BE-B7D9-803C8EC75D27.png

1E9B0934-C8DE-4925-A403-DF5F736369C4.png

C62E7574-931D-4C3B-B12B-E00EE10C5438.png

888BFFED-7FFF-4022-A701-379B956C0B45.png

Edited by Hlmas24
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By deepthought
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Northside Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal as a friend Reason for selling: too many tweaks! Further information:

The QA plug is made by Kemp Electronics who are based in the Netherlands. This is another parallel device that works on "Quantum" effects to make changes to the sound of your system. Before the alarm bells go off, please note that this device was blind tested independently by 2 other people in addition to myself (I did a single blind test, not sure if the others did proper DBT). The effects are very noticeable and repeatable.
      Unlike some other filtering devices this unit adds a hint of warmth to proceedings and accentuated harmonics. I found it best in an adjacent power point closest to my power amp or preamp. You can experiment with placement though. In series on a power board or in parallel on a double GPO are some alternatives.
      It has a dial that allows you to adjust the effect from negligible to quite strong. I never got above 2/3rds in my setup as it started to get too warm and rich.  I would suggest this is a great tweak to a system that is struggling with a lack of warmth or engagement and which sounds a bit spartan. It does plump up bass a little bit in my system.  
      I have a few other black plug in tweaking devices in my setup and I need to sell some as I'm running out of power outlets!

It's a Euro plug (Shuko) so runs on 240V -I will include a Universal converter.

http://www.kempelektroniks.nl/en/223/kemp-elektroniks/products/shunt-conditioners/qa-plug
      https://recordclean.com.au/kemp-elektroniks-qa-plug.html

Photos:

• By Yetiman
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Lockhart State: NSW Payment Method: Neg Reason for selling: Down sizing collection Further information:
       Excellent condition LCD-2 Rosewood in case with kit they sound beautiful and are quite comfortable, Have way to many HP's so selling these.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By sinistera
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BRUNSWICK State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal (+3%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Vinyl clearance Further information:
       Mint copy on neon red vinyl VMP Press
      Please see my other vinyl listings. Happy to combine to reduce postage costs.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By sinistera
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BRUNSWICK State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal (+3%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Vinyl clearance Further information:
       VMP Press on clear blue vinyl

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By sinistera
      Item Condition: VG Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BRUNSWICK State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal (+3%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Vinyl clearance Further information:
       Double 12" 33RPM album on black vinyl

Photos:

PLEASE READ