Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Attadale
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: EFT, Paypal, COD
Reason for selling: Downsizing (moving to apartment)

JVC DLA X7900 projector for sale in Perth, WA.

This is an amazing projector which has had very little use - only 180 hours. I will also provide the projector mount at no cost to the purchaser.

Reason for sale is I am downsizing to an apartment which sadly has no dedicated HT or any other way to accommodate a projector and/or HT system.

Projector was purchased new from West Coast Hi-Fi in late 2018 and was not installed until my HT was completed in mid-2019.

Happy to audition. I am also selling a 140" Majestic EVO3D cinemascope screen & will post this in a separate ad. 

Photos:

IMG_2173.jpeg

IMG_2167.jpeg

IMG_2178.jpeg

I have been using one of these projectors for the past 2.5 years (for movies, games and Foxtel) and they are absolutely magic, especially in a light controlled area / room. $3000 is an absolute bargain! GLWS

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 943
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Kingston State: ACT Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
       NEC LT280 projector in very good condition. 36% lamp life left.

https://www.projectorcentral.com/NEC-LT280.htm

Comes with long power cord (about 5m) and HDMI to VGA converter plus VGA cable. 

Local pickup or post at buyer’s expense
      Photos:

• By robbyvikram
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Bayswater North State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: As New rarely used

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By Esoterica
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mudgee or Sydney State: VIC Payment Method: Money Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I'm selling this projector as I got a TW-9400 not long after this.

Epson TW-7100 bought from Epson as "seconds" only a few months ago. No idea why it was classed as seconds, as it presented as new.

This is a fantastic projector for the price, with Epson's 4k e-shift technology that shifts the image by a pixel, to effectively create a 4K like image. Basically it is an upscaling of any non 4K content, which is not what I thought beforehand and was a pleasant surprise. If your source has upscaling too, the result is similar. 4K content looks much the same as true 4K devices. Also has many of the latest video standards.

I have only used this for around 15-20 hours, so you have many hundreds of hours of lamp life left and the projector still presents like new.

This projector is great in it's flexibility. You don't need to connect to an amp if you don't want, or only for watching movies, as it has stereo speakers. You can also place it just about anywhere as it's not massive and has lens shift.

I will give the receipt to the buyer so you can claim warranty if needed. It has 9 months remaining.

Includes everything that it came with (remote, instructions, original box etc) and hasn't been registered with Epson, so you may be able to get a bonus by doing so.

I can arrange pickup or delivery in the Sydney area or between there and Mudgee, or will ship at buyers cost. Shipping will be around $50 - $100 with insurance.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Kaarlo
      Item:TWEETER
      Price Range: NEGOTIABLE
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

DESPERATELY SEEKING A RARE DRIVER - PART NUMBER BELOW;

HSD2427-01D 

• By htnut
      Item Condition: Execellent with minor scuff marks on sides Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Northbridge Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

This is an excellent example of this projector with good convergence and focus. It was purchased in November 2015. It is fitted with a second lamp with only 644 hours on the lamp.
      It also comes with the original lamp which was used for 2784 hours but only shows a drop of 25% since new, so  it is still usable. It comes in original pakaging with all acessories.

Full specifications are here: https://eu.jvc.com/microsite/eu/dla-x9000/dla-x9000.html
      Photos:

PLEASE READ