Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Attadale
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: EFT, Paypal, COD
Reason for selling: Downsizing (moving to apartment)

JVC DLA X7900 projector for sale in Perth, WA.

This is an amazing projector which has had very little use - only 180 hours. I will also provide the projector mount at no cost to the purchaser.

Reason for sale is I am downsizing to an apartment which sadly has no dedicated HT or any other way to accommodate a projector and/or HT system.

Projector was purchased new from West Coast Hi-Fi in late 2018 and was not installed until my HT was completed in mid-2019.

Happy to audition. I am also selling a 140" Majestic EVO3D cinemascope screen & will post this in a separate ad. 

Photos:

IMG_2173.jpeg

IMG_2167.jpeg

IMG_2178.jpeg

I have been using one of these projectors for the past 2.5 years (for movies, games and Foxtel) and they are absolutely magic, especially in a light controlled area / room. $3000 is an absolute bargain! GLWS

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By manbat
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Renovations Further information:
      Professional series -  Sony VPLW520ES Projector Bundle (latest software upgrade.) White.
      This is the native 4K deal professional series – all glass Sony lenses made in Japan, excellent reviews.
      Lamp time – 2200hrs (lap rated for 6000hrs) – Additional lamp also available
      https://www.techspot.com/products/projectors/sony-vpl-vw520es.122529/
      https://www.avforums.com/reviews/sony-vpl-vw520es-4k-projector-review.12100

What you get (bundle costs 4 times brand new)
      1.     Sony 4K VPLW520ES Projector
      2.     Screen Technics Tab Tension 110 inch screen (electric screen with remote)– I had this made to order with extra-long lead. Great screen - no striations. Mint condition.
      3.     Blue Stream - HDMI – over Ethernet kit (HEX70B-KIT) Base and Transmitter set - https://www.blustream.com.au/ Picture perfect signal over long distances, better than HDMI.
      4.     Projector mount comes from Screen Technics model PRGUNV.
      5.     Projector extender from Screen Technics.
      6.     Spare lamp (new – additional cost negotiable)
      7.     Remotes – mint condition

All purchased locally from Carlton Audio Visual CAV.  
      I am selling everything as a package. All items are mint. Pick up only.
      Serious parties only - home demonstration available.
      Strongly suggest that if purchased you get professionals to remove and reinstall at your residence.
      No boxes available – instructions and remote for projector and screen present and correct in mint condition.

**If you want this posted please arrange a professional company for removal, package, and transport.

Sony VPLVW520ES Reviews
      What Hi-Fi

A pull-out-all-the-stops performer with future-proofing to its name
      Pros:Fantastic picture all-round, HDR support, Native 4K, Future-proofed, Solid, attractive design
      Cons:No 3D glasses, A pricey option
      Home Cinema Choice
      The selling point of the VW520ES is essentially this: it gives you both a native 4K resolution – something no other brand has yet been able/bothered to manage on a home cinema projector – together with high dynamic range (HDR) playback.
      Pros:4K pictures look amazing; HDR pictures look even more amazing; good setup flexibility; good price for what’s on offer
      Stuff TV
      A future-proofed projector with a license to thrill
      Pros:Startlingly good picture all-round, HDR and 4K, Dead simple set-up
      Cons:No 3D glasses, Still a pricey option

https://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/sound-image/sony-vpl-vw520es-4k-av-projector-review-430128

Screen - Electronic Tab Tension.
      Screen Technics
      https://screentechnics.com.au/products/roller-screens/motorised-screens/electricinema-side-tension-screen 
      110 inch tab tension extra-long lead (allows to have the screen positioned lower than usual  – remote – excellent screen free of any striations.
      Blue Stream
      HDMI – over ethernet
      Projector mount comes from ScreenTecnics model PRGUNV.
      Projector extender

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By MattyW
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Virginia State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I'm getting out of vinyl as I never use since the little one came along.  My loss is your gain. - Please note that this is a local sale: Pickup only. 

On offer is my Victor TT-Y5 vintage table.  The best performing table I've had the pleasure of owning.

It's been fully recapped and quality rhodium plated RCA's with hollow tellurium copper centre pins installed,  plus a banana plug for the earth by Brisbane Electronics so it should last many more years to come and will work well with a wide variety of quality RCA leads. The work set me back $330 and I supplied the RCA's and banana plug.

A Tortech 240 to 100VAC step down transformer is included.

The table has an SDS IsoPlatMat and quality record weight with fish eye spirit level built in. I also have the original mat here though the IsoPlatMat is significantly better sonically. The table is rock solid.

The table is early 1980's vintage so it does have the usual surface scratches in the cover and small dings in the corners. There's also some light pitting on the edge of the platter. Performance however is stellar.

"The Victor QL-Y5, released only in Japan in 1981 (during the "Golden Era" of Japanese audiophile equipment), is a somewhat less well known direct drive turntable. The QL-Y5 has some impressive stats, including an SNR of 78 dB (DIN-B) and wow and flutter of 0.011% WRMS. The QL-Y5 features a double servo quartz circuit to control the motor, for stable platter rotation."

Photos:

• By Gibbsy88
      Item Condition: As new. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal plus fees, EFT, Cash. Reason for selling: Moved house and no longer have a dedicated room. Further information: Unit presents as new with only 157 hours on original lamp. Only selling as I brought a new house with no room for a theatre. Brought new on the 25/11/2018 from Rio Sound and Vision Preston VIC. Comes with original box and remote. Receipt provided. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By manbat
      Item Condition: mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Renovations Further information:
      Take my liver....ONO
      Still for a sale for a limited time.
      Professional series -  Sony VPLW520ES Projector Bundle (latest software upgrade.) White.
      This is the native 4K deal professional series – all glass Sony lenses made in Japan, excellent reviews.
      Lamp time – 2200hrs (lap rated for 6000hrs) – Additional lamp also available
      https://www.techspot.com/products/projectors/sony-vpl-vw520es.122529/

What you get (bundle costs 4 times brand new)
      1.     Sony 4K VPLW520ES Projector
      2.     Screen Technics Tab Tension 110 inch screen (electric screen with remote)– I had this made to order with extra-long lead. Great screen - no striations. Mint condition.
      3.     Blue Stream - HDMI – over Ethernet kit (HEX70B-KIT) Base and Transmitter set - https://www.blustream.com.au/ Picture perfect signal over long distances, better than HDMI.
      4.     Projector mount comes from Screen Technics model PRGUNV.
      5.     Projector extender from Screen Technics.
      6.     Spare lamp (new – additional cost negotiable)
      7.     Remotes – mint condition

All purchased locally from Carlton Audio Visual CAV.  
      I am selling everything as a package. All items are mint. Pick up only.
      Serious parties only - home demonstration available.
      Strongly suggest that if purchased you get professionals to remove and reinstall at your residence.
      No boxes available – instructions and remote for projector and screen present and correct in mint condition.

**If you want this posted please arrange a professional company for removal, package, and transport.

Sony VPLVW520ES Reviews
      What Hi-Fi

A pull-out-all-the-stops performer with future-proofing to its name
      Pros:Fantastic picture all-round, HDR support, Native 4K, Future-proofed, Solid, attractive design
      Cons:No 3D glasses, A pricey option
      Home Cinema Choice
      The selling point of the VW520ES is essentially this: it gives you both a native 4K resolution – something no other brand has yet been able/bothered to manage on a home cinema projector – together with high dynamic range (HDR) playback.
      Pros:4K pictures look amazing; HDR pictures look even more amazing; good setup flexibility; good price for what’s on offer
      Stuff TV
      A future-proofed projector with a license to thrill
      Pros:Startlingly good picture all-round, HDR and 4K, Dead simple set-up
      Cons:No 3D glasses, Still a pricey option

https://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/sound-image/sony-vpl-vw520es-4k-av-projector-review-430128

Screen - Electronic Tab Tension.
      Screen Technics
      https://screentechnics.com.au/products/roller-screens/motorised-screens/electricinema-side-tension-screen 
      110 inch tab tension extra-long lead (allows to have the screen positioned lower than usual  – remote – excellent screen free of any striations.
      Blue Stream
      HDMI – over ethernet
      Projector mount comes from ScreenTecnics model PRGUNV.
      Projector extender

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By MattyW
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Virginia State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I'm getting out of vinyl as I never use since the little one came along.  My loss is your gain. - Please note that this is a local sale: Pickup only. 

On offer is my Victor TT-Y5 vintage table.  The best performing table I've had the pleasure of owning.

It's been fully recapped and quality rhodium plated RCA's with hollow telurium copper centre pins installed,  plus a banana plug for the earth by Brisbane Electronics so it should last many more years to come. The work set me back $440 and I supplied the RCA's and banana plug.

A Tortech 240 to 100VAC step down transformer is included.

The table has an SDS IsoPlatMat and quality record weight with fish eye spirit level built in. I also have the original mat here though the IsoPlatMat is significantly better sonically. The table is rock solid.

The table is early 1980's vintage so it does have the usual surface scratches in the cover and small dings in the corners. There's also some light pitting on the edge of the platter. Performance however is stellar.

"The Victor QL-Y5, released only in Japan in 1981 (during the "Golden Era" of Japanese audiophile equipment), is a somewhat less well known direct drive turntable. The QL-Y5 has some impressive stats, including an SNR of 78 dB (DIN-B) and wow and flutter of 0.011% WRMS. The QL-Y5 features a double servo quartz circuit to control the motor, for stable platter rotation."

Photos: