Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Downer
State: Australian Capital Territory
Payment Method: EFT, PayPal gift
Reason for selling: Upgraded 1 pair to HD650

Further information:

Hey Stereo peeps, 

Selling my HD595s as I'm upgrading to HD650. I have owned 2 pairs for about 10 years, keeping one pair as I am so used to them. 

I'm the original owner, bought the pair I'm selling in the US, from memory, while living there. 

Headphones are in very good condition, EXCEPT for a crack on one side of the plastic. Freaked me out when it happened, circa 2011 or so, but Googled and apparently it was a common issue. It happened in both pairs, the one I'm keeping has it on both sides. The cracks haven't changed at all in either pair in a decade.

Otherwise, they're in immaculate condition. Including a set of new genuine earpads for anyone who buys at my asking price+shipping, and flexible otherwise. 

Comes with headphone only, no box, 3.5mm adapter or anything else other than potentially the earpads. 

If the photos don't show enough please ask. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_20201013_173006.jpg

IMG_20201013_172940.jpg

IMG_20201013_172931.jpg

IMG_20201013_173014.jpg

IMG_20201013_173035.jpg

IMG_20201013_172917.jpg

IMG_20201013_172911.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mtan002
      Item Condition: Used but Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: 3030 State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Too many cables Further information:

The SuperFlatline Speaker Cable is a true Nordost classic. It offers detail, clarity, and purity throughout the whole frequency spectrum, from subsonic lows to ultrasonic highs. The cable consists of sixteen 23 AWG, solid core, flat, rectangular, copper conductors.   The flat geometry makes it possible to run lengths under carpets for easy and discreet installation.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By christianb
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: EFT, cash Reason for selling: madness   Further information: 

I offer my Süsskind PULS.
      They are made by Joachim Gerhard, well known previous owner and mastermind of Audio Physic. The price new was 8900 Euros including the stands. They are quite efficient with 95 dB, easy to drive for valve amps and they come with the dedicated stands made by Bfly Audio. 
      I have used them with my Ongaku for 4 years now and I really like them. They put out a very substantial bass and very smooth trebles without missing anything in the frequency range. Imaging is outstanding.
      They come from a reasonably famous record producer in Germany who used them for mixing and they are like new with original packing.
      I am selling them because I am thinking to upgrade to La Rosita New Babel. My other speakers (extremely good but also insanely big and heavy custom made JBL) will have to go as well but one after the other.

• By Rocket1961
      Item Condition: Very Good Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth, Western Australia State: WA Payment Method: Bank deposit or cash Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: Red Wine Audio Isabella Preamplifier for sale and for your consideration.  This unit has been converted to AC by Vinnie Rossi the designer and manufacturer of the preamplifier.  It really is a very high quality preamplifier and worth every penny for the asking price.  I've attached some reviews for you to check out.  These preamplifiers don't come up for sale often so pickup a really good preamplifier. Also, the unit comes with a remote control for ease of use.  I'm happy to answer any questions that you may have.  I have the original packing box so its good to go to be sent to anywhere in Australia.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/1213/red_wine_audio_isabella_renaissance_edition.htm

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2014/02/08/red-wine-audio-part-ii-isabella-renaissance-edition-preamplifier/ 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Eggmeister
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Opportunity to Upgrade     Further information:
      Recently purchased from Russell,

Details here

Photos:

• By dwbasement
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ultimo State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, COP, PayPal F&F Reason for selling: Clean up Further information:
       Pick up available at Ultimo NSW2007 office hours or Lindfield NSW2070 after hours and weekends.
      Cover not prefect. 
      Postage $10 flat.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ