SOLD: FS: Yamaha Aventage flagship preamp/processor CX-A5200 *REFUB*

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal + fees
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information: 

Bought as refurbished stock May 2019 from Excel Hifi. Unit was as new and I've been using it daily with no known issues. It was recently updated via WIFI to the latest firmware.

Unit is built like a tank, it is quite heavy for a preamp/processor. 

Prefer local pickup. 

https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/av_receivers_amps/cx-a5200/index.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

photo_2020-10-15_10-26-17.jpg

photo_2020-10-15_10-25-57.jpg

photo_2020-10-15_10-26-28.jpg

photo_2020-10-15_10-26-24.jpg

photo_2020-10-15_10-26-32.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 5L15
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: cash etc Reason for selling: downsizing again Further information:
       I sold these speakers last year here and immediately regretted it! Luckily the new owner who was happy with these got hooked on TL  designed speakers and was able to buy them back off of him (I was also banking on moving to a bigger place which didn’t eventuate) with plans for a better set up as these don’t pop up often for sale here or anywhere which is why I jumped at the opportunity.

Please google reviews on these, I could ramble on about how good they are but I feel that would be biased as a seller, audition is welcome so that you can make up your own mind, we all hear different and have different tastes but I believe  you should be satisfied whether using them in a stereo ( SS / valve) or home theatre set up.

I am including a receiver and cd player (both Yamaha) as I am downsizing again, specs will be added below.

If you are interstate and would like to purchase these, please look up a trusted removal company who can pick up from Sydney (my place) and can deliver to your door unless you want P&S?
      If you are located in Sydney, I could help with delivery but that needs to be negotiated.

I will donate to SNA once sold on this site

Speakers 👉  http://www.audioreview.com/product/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/vaf-research/dc-x-generation-iv.html

Receiver 👉  https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/yamaha/rx-485.shtml

CD player 👉  https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/yamaha/cdx-550.shtml

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Halfcast
      Item Condition: Brand New Sealed Box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Stanhope Gardens State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Not Required for my needs New model Yamaha A-S1200 Black. Purchased new in Sydney but have decided to stick with my current setup. Rrp is $3499, I’m selling at a loss to recoup some of the purchase price. Brand new in box, never opened. 
      pick up from Stanhope Gardens or free delivery in Sydney Metro area. Freight can be arranged interstate at buyers cost. 

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Bought a different player Further information:
      Yamaha cd-s300 cd player in great condition. Comes with original remote, manual etc. Don't have original packaging so local pickup preferred. 
      Donation to SNA on succeful sale. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Matcat
      Item: 1 or 2 yamaha b3 amplifier
      Price Range: Negotiable
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Hope you're willing to ship to SA

• By barryj46
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: BIBRA LAKE State: WA Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:  Classic Japanese made 7.1 Channel AVR.  120 Watts per channel in surround mode and 160 watts per channel in stereo mode.  Has been used regularly in stereo mode as it sounds very musical in Pure Direct mode.

Comes with paper manual, two remote controls and set up microphone.

Photos:

PLEASE READ