Item Condition: 2  Telefunken E88CC used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: NORTH RICHMOND
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal Cash Bank
Reason for selling: 10,000 valves, time to downsize

2  Telefunken E88CC, no original boxes. Unlike eBay you will get from me what you pay for.  A new E88CC valve will read, min 7000 and new 12500.  As you can see from the pictures on my Hickok 539C they read around 10500 and 11000. Read third line down. Diamonds on the bottom of the glass. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0647.JPG

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0649.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG

Edited by stevenvalve
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By willdinnlaw
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Killarney Heights State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Just sitting in the studio unused Auralic Vega DAC
      It's a terrific unit and looks as good as it sounds
      Includes power cord,remote,manual
      In excellent condition, complete with the original box and all packaging.

• By colinm1
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: BRUCE ROCK State: WA Payment Method: paypal or bank deposit Reason for selling: CULLING Further information:
      most in as new condition 
      will sell 1 at a time 
      price includes post !!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Soundguru
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: seaforth State: NSW Payment Method: paypal,cash on pick up Reason for selling: downsizing Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Benjet
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Birkdale State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on pickup, PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR I bought this from a fellow SNA member a little while back. I found that the combination of my tube DAC and this buffer was a tad to much. I then modified it to also be a headphone amp. I was surprised how good it sounded, but having a souped up Bottlehead Crack, I found I wasn’t getting much time on this. If you are looking to add that bit of tube warmth and liquid mids to your system, this will work wonders for you and the addition of the headphone output is the cream on the cake. As usual Eric has used quality parts throughout this build and his point to point circuits are of an excellent standard.

Unit is supplied with 4 x power tubes and 2 x rectifier tubes, so plenty of rolling to be had. Unit has a switch on the front to set it up for 6as7 or 5998 tubes.

Please note the buffer will only driver high impedance headphones and doesn’t have a volume control, I was using my DAC to control the volume.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By vik74au
      Item Condition: EC Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Keysborough / Wantirna State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal (via friends or add fees) Reason for selling: NLR
      Photos:

PLEASE READ