Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Macleod or Coburg
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: Great-sounding speaker cable. Actually 1 x 2.5m and 1 x 2.75m. Tinned ends

https://krispyaudio.com.au/products/furutech-u-2t-speaker-cable.htmlc

Photos:

F6922499-A5E9-4022-B598-45D4F9820D47.thumb.jpeg.4a2f1791d7d10edfdca7b63babb1f753.jpeg1A4BE355-2A05-4B94-A7A2-AFC57CCF9F6D.thumb.jpeg.7875daddc0e67470c1089997b4e88cdb.jpeg01E022B3-A66E-475C-8D64-C008434871B2.thumb.jpeg.2e15870ee9d68806019b67fc7a83a838.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Benjet
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Birkdale State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on pickup, PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR I bought this from a fellow SNA member a little while back. I found that the combination of my tube DAC and this buffer was a tad to much. I then modified it to also be a headphone amp. I was surprised how good it sounded, but having a souped up Bottlehead Crack, I found I wasn’t getting much time on this. If you are looking to add that bit of tube warmth and liquid mids to your system, this will work wonders for you and the addition of the headphone output is the cream on the cake. As usual Eric has used quality parts throughout this build and his point to point circuits are of an excellent standard.

Unit is supplied with 4 x power tubes and 2 x rectifier tubes, so plenty of rolling to be had. Unit has a switch on the front to set it up for 6as7 or 5998 tubes.

Please note the buffer will only driver high impedance headphones and doesn’t have a volume control, I was using my DAC to control the volume.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By BlueOceanBoy
      Item Condition: Near new – excellent condition 1/10/2020 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Teneriffe State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal Cash Reason for selling: Too many headphones KENNERTON THRIDI MAPLEWOOD LIMITED EDITION Planar Magnetic Headphones near new in original packaging with receipt and warranty card. Kennerton are a boutique high end audio company out of Russia. 

Free shipping AUS

The Thridis can be the most focused, intimate headphone in your line-up, in the absence of Focal Utopias. You get the idea. The reason Kennertons have an edge over Focal, is the tonal saturation and density. The Kennertons saturate the midrange with plenty of life and colour. Within the intimacy of its soundstage lies a very, very expressive performance. Music comes across with a zing and a zeal about it, the way it gets propelled at your ear. It's not something that any headphone, bar something like the Verite, can easily match. Consider it a great match with chamber piano, small vocals, and small jazz.

https://kennerton.org/shop/odin-thridi-maple/

Driver Planar Magnetic
      Driver Unit 80 mm
      Frequency Response 15-50000 Hz
      Sensitivity 104 dB
      Impedance 42 Ohm
      Cord length 2 m detachable copper cable (6.3 mm)
      Weight 580 g

Our drivers are solely designed and produced in Russia, which involves a facility that also work for the aerospace and military industries, which ensures the highest quality and durability of our headphones.
      A new 80mm planar-magnetic driver, with every aspect of this technology being implemented, such as phase coherence, flat impedance and a low-mass diaphragm.
      Multi-layer 10µm polyimide film diaphragm, tested to have the highest reliability and longevity in the most extreme environmental conditions.
      FEM-Optimized Magnet System with 10 neodymium magnets arranged in symmetric push-pull configuration.
      Unique semicircular bar magnets.
      A semicircular form therefore has many advantages over the ordinary rectangular shaped bar magnets: It gives a more uniform magnetic field, greatly reduces internal resonances and produces an optimal sound.
      Our driver allows greater sensitivity, thanks to its powerful magnets and low-mass diaphragm. It can therefore be easily driven by portable devices.
      We aim for reliability and durability, and so used simple but functional construction.
      Aerospace grade aluminum and steel used.
      Quality wooden earcup.
      Complete absence of any plastic parts.

• By vik74au
      Item Condition: EC Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Keysborough / Wantirna State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal (via friends or add fees) Reason for selling: NLR
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By leolitfiba
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brighton State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      $9 postage Australia Wide  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By sly_bastard
      Item Condition: Immaculate Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on pick up, PayPal Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:

Great headphone in immaculate condition, just not needed as moved my gaming setup so two headphones not needed.

Amazing sounding and looking headphone.

Included, the original cables. 6.3 and XLR cable but Forza cable works upgraded cable, XLR cable with 6.3mm adaptor. Amazing looking copper cable. Covers with case and extra pads.

Photos:

PLEASE READ