FS: Sonus Faber Amati Futura graphite

Item Condition: 99%
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: French Forrest
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: No longer using them

The full retail on these beauties are $40,000. This is one of the most beautiful speakers in my opinion.. very good vocal, excellent bass and warm sounding..  mainly reason to sell is because I no longer be able to use them as my children born. 

Photos: Some of the photos are borrowed online as my lighting and photo skills cannot capture the true beauty of them..9F3DB281-9013-4CFE-BAB7-C9C0F83B224E.thumb.jpeg.00d1c29906bc89e5560b3359272f03a3.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

A99C4C3D-245A-4A1C-9C16-C5B015C788A9.jpeg

1A2F9A7B-0109-44EC-B387-0585AEDE61D0.jpeg

B50AF5F6-CDDC-4CF6-AA3B-BC90493DFEAF.jpeg

D0EF81A2-2E94-4045-99D9-F3D2DC877C78.jpeg

CFC6F8DC-9773-44B3-A465-F967EEC00DCB.jpeg

CAD2183E-F145-4B07-9EC5-8FD1B97F721F.jpeg

A768DF53-9EEE-4FBC-8B8F-F921F17E159D.jpeg

• Like 7

Thank you guys 😃

I love the systems and speakers but no point for me to keep them for now if I can’t use it for years ...

2 hours ago, mmv said:

I have little kids - never used my speakers more! Keep them on and they will sleep through anything! 

Me too, stuck in the house all weekend, and spend all my time listening. 

• Like 1

I've seen the Graphite finish with my own eyes, sensational I say.

Sure the traditional classic Piano Red finish is great (own them), but the Graphite is 100% ultra modern.

The Amati Futura is a very special model indeed with trick curved Al.Alloy top plate, dual base plates (with damping in-between), and best of all is the curved rear wings, not to mention alloy screen cover ends.

What a great buy for a speaker in the $40k category.

GLWTS

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By oztheatre
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: SE QLD State: QLD Payment Method: DD, cards 1% Reason for selling: One only premium JVC X9900 with 1400hrs but with new light engine installed 23rd October.
      160,000:1 native contrast - highest native contrast of any projector made.

Works flawlessly. Great lens. have paperwork to show work carried out.

Not actual unit. PM me if you require photos of actual unit for sale. 
    • By GentCan
      Item Condition: Working well Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Clearing house Further information:
       I bought this plasma 10 years ago. Not used much since hanging on the wall of guest room. Don’t remember model. Pickup only.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By anewmission
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sylvania State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Too many amps Further information: I don't know anything about this brand. We used this amp for a karaoke party. It sounds really good to me. Could also be used in a variety of ways as the rear has 5.1 inputs.

if no one wants it I will use the banana plugs, iec and a few other things as parts

Photos:

• By smart
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: PERTH State: WA Payment Method: CASH,EFT,Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing (Tonearm Sold) Further information:THORENS TD160BC  MK2 TURNTABLE( WITHOUT TONEARM!)
      in very good condition , you can fit Tonearm of your choice.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By smart
      Item Condition: good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: PERTH State: WA Payment Method: Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:
      amplifier is presented in a mono format, each channel being a separate self-powered section delivering 100W minimum
      It is of course ideally matched to the 101/101MC Control Units.
      Specifications
      Power output: 100 watts into 8Ω (mono)
      Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.1%
      Input sensitivity: 0.775V
      Signal to noise ratio: 90dB
      Dimensions: 283 x 52 x 300mm
      Weight: 6kg
      WITH MERDIAN 101 preamp. inc in price.
      NB: 3xmodules have non original fascia panels.(see Photo) PRICE REFLECTS THIS !!
      with instructions.

Photos:

PLEASE READ