Item Condition: near mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: NORTH RICHMOND
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal Cash Bank
Reason for selling: 10,000 valves, time to downsize

2 new Telefunken E88CC, One does not have the original box,  Lost. Unlike eBay you will get from me what you pay for.  New E88CC valves will read min 7000 - new will read 12500.  On my Hickok 539C and as you can see from the pictures that is what they read.  

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0618.JPG

IMG_0619.JPG

Edited by stevenvalve
missed word and picture
  • Like 1

yeah if there ulm telefunkan's from early 60s im super interested also

Edited by grorr76

10 minutes ago, stevenvalve said:

Of cause they have the diamond bases, Year no idea.

The later ones made by Siemens are labelled Telefunken and do not have the diamond base, hence the question.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Benjet said:

The later ones made by Siemens are labelled Telefunken and do not have the diamond base, hence the question.

Put on some pictures of the tubes. 

@stevenvalve if you can share the white printed codes if still legible on each tube I can help decode the date codes. I can see there is one on the right tube that runs from left to right.

• Like 1

Mr Valve is one of Australia's most knowledgeable people when it comes to Valves  , He was The late Great Joe Riediger's go to man for Valves  .