Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Singleton, 6175
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: PayPal, PayID, cash on pick up
Reason for selling: No longer have a desk set up due to family growing

Further information: Amazing amp! Purchased from addicted to audio in 2019 current RRP of $920 with no stock availability, 5 year warranty. Amp only, no dac module, only 10 hours usage Max, perfect condition. Genuine reason for sale

Balanced dac is not required for the balanced output to work with Schiits topology, any questions please feel free to contact me. 

https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/schiit-audio-jotunheim-balanced-headphone-amplifier-no-module?_pos=1&_sid=f364327cb&_ss=r

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200923_125549.jpg

20200923_125557.jpg

20200923_125611.jpg

20200923_130906.jpg

Edited by Mash04
Added more information
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By amisty
      Item Condition: USED Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cairnlea State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal,(PLUS FEES) EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: DOWNSIZING I am the 2nd owner, bought from this forum couple of years. it has been kept in a smoke, pet-free household. Use with the M51 as a DAC and a preamp, M51 DAC  (ALSO FOR SALE). Due to kids and having a housemate moving in with me have no more room and downsizing to a headphone setup.  Comes  with standard kettle cable have original box 
      Best photos i can get at the moment as its still being used as its my only 2 channel setup i have.

Photos:

• By Vladas
      Item Condition: 10/10 - two months old Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Frankston State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:
      Input: 230V - Australian socket
      Output: 120V - Two USA sockets
      VA: 500
      Made in the UK by world leader Airlink Transformers.
      Audiophile grade. 
      Robust built and very quiet.

Balanced power supply dramatically improves sound - makes it more detailed and "vibrant" like live music. 
      I must admit that I had doubts about usefulness of balanced power supply till I auditioned it in my home few years ago.
      Now balanced power supply (another Airlink Transformers model) is permanently included in my audio system.  

Direct from UK manufacturer - RRP 200 pounds, plus 100 pounds shipping to Australia, ad some 25% for import fees, tax and customs service fees 50 pounds – total 350 pounds, equal to $635 AUD.

Bonus: USA to AU power cable.

Suitable for connection of two 120V audiophile grade tube or solid state devices - DAC, pre-amplifier, power amplifier (except of very high wattage models), CD player, Blu-ray player/streamer etc.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Guest12345
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Freeing up cash for living room HT setup Further information:

For sale is the pride and joy of my headphone setup, the ampsandsound Kenzie headphone amp. It produces a neutral - slightly warmer sound (though nothing too outrageous) for headphone listening. I'm not really a headphone amp reviewer so I don't really know how to properly describe the sound I hear. It powers headphones up to 600 ohms. 

It's a custom built unit, and wired for our voltage (230V). The product is in mint condition, and used <50 hours. The pricing reflects this, as well as the cost required to ship it to Australia + GST. 

Link to the product page, and specification, here:
      https://ampsandsound.com/products/kenzie-headphone-amp

For futher information, reviews are here:
      https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/ampsandsound-kenzie-headphone-amplifier.21001/reviews#item-review-14229

Thread on head-fi regarding the company, ampsandsound is here:
      https://www.head-fi.org/threads/ampsandsound-aka-amps-sound.802346/

Feel free to PM me to make an appointment to come by for a demo. BYO headphones!

Pickup only, but will consider shipping if payment can be made in full on your end first. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Rob McHugh
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pick Up or Direct deposit Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Heed made the very popular Canamp (there are hundreds of reviews) and this was the successful follow up. It is a great amp with very detailed retrieval while keeping a warm tone when paired with a DAC. It is often said that SS amps sound 'tubey' but this one really does. Nice review here and there are lots of others on the net.
      https://www.headphoneer.com/heed-canalot-iii-review/#:~:text=Main Conclusion,detail%2C dynamics%2C and insight.

It has great reviews, please research it. Lots to like; it is modular and sits neatly on a desk top and has two working Headphone inputs. It is a very solid and beautiful looking Class A amplifier. My photos don't do it justice.
      Very powerful and has no trouble driving any Headphone.
      This is the model without the optional DAC as I already had 2.
      I used it for about 20 hours and decided to stick with the Phonitor XE alone.

RRP $1890 at Audio Solutions.

SPECIFICATIONS\
      Canalot III
      Inputs: 1x analogue / 1x S/PDIF RCA / 1x USB
      Outputs: 2x 6.35mm headphone / 1x line out
      Frequency response (+0, -1 dB): 6 Hz – 260 kHz
      Input impedance: 10 kΩ
      Gain: 20 dB
      Input sensitivity: 320 mV
      Power: 200 mW (32 Ω) / 100 mW (120 Ω) / 20 mW (600 Ω)
      SNR: > 100 dB
      Upgrade card options: 1 DAC 1.3 / 1 USB 2.0
      Supported sampling frequencies: 44.1 / 48 / 88.1 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz
      Power supply options: X-PSU 40 (standard) / Q-PSU / Obelisk PX
      Max. consumption: 17 W
      Weight: 1.2 kg
      Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.5 x 7.5 x 25 cm
      Q-PSU
      Type: Regulated power supply
      Supported devices: Canalot / Dactilus / Quasar / Questar
      Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.5 x 7.5 x 22 cm

Thanks,
      Rob

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Rob McHugh
      Item Condition: Excellent as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mascot State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pick Up or Direct deposit Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Heed Canalot III Headphone Amp with the optional Q-PSU power supply/regulator.

I have owned this Amp for less than 3 months and it has had hardly any use at all - please see photos. 

Heed made the very popular Canamp and this was the follow up. It is a great amp with a really lovely musical, warm tone.
      It has great reviews, please research it. Lots to like; it is modular and sits neatly on a desk top and has two working Headphone inputs. It is a very solid and beautiful looking Class A amplifier.
      Very powerful and has no trouble driving any Headphone. You can see the specs. on The Heed site.
      This is the model without the optional DAC .

RRP $1890 at Audio Solutions.

Please contact me with any questions. Audition is available until the end of the month.

Thanks,
      Rob

Photos:

PLEASE READ