Item Condition: Barely used - Near new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: South Australia
Payment Method: Bank transfer, Cash on Pickup etc
Reason for selling: Downsizing

Further information:

As the name shows, the clearness of sound is its strength. IMO, it is the end-game choice at this price range if you're a vocal lover. One of top-of-the-range open back headphones offer listening pleasure worthy of the best speakers. Made in France in Focal's workshops, it takes inspiration from the best of the technologies and developments made for Utopia headphones. This means that Clear have exceptional performance with exclusive full-range speakers, revealing the tiniest details of musical creation. 

In perfect condition, no dent or scratch at all. RRP is $2200 for brand new. Received this unit in July 2020, still in warranty. Not heavily listened and I'm the first user. Comes with all three sets of cables, carrying case and original boxes (including the shipping box).

• 1 x 1.2m with 3.5mm stereo jack (Inside the carrying case, with a gold-plated 3.5mm to 6.35mm adapter)
  • 1 x 3m with 6.35mm stereo jack connector
  • 1 x 3m with XLR 4 pin symmetrical connector

These will be cleaned and sanitised thoroughly before shipping. Price include express shipping.

Will donate if sold here.
Photos:

111903.thumb.jpg.835d9d2cbf9541034f9c552b4a26dd20.jpg

11943.thumb.jpg.beb2228836ee55157da8308bfa539e48.jpg

153830.thumb.jpg.646aac8d8dbd9209f96004a475b3baa8.jpg

153849.thumb.jpg.fd44fd8901b73531cca38910540190a8.jpg

115406.thumb.jpg.7f0c0f7600cba6c545c3a7e8462e0abc.jpg

010153916.thumb.jpg.203415ea9d5c20b580e07fe9fe91f83b.jpg

154406.thumb.jpg.4ed209d685f679bc8266fa7aa74868cb.jpg

4040.thumb.jpg.12a5bf4610a445746e6dc67cba236e0f.jpg

1115923.thumb.jpg.fb7bb4ac5313e7b901717a3d7be109a4.jpg

0153957.thumb.jpg.10fb9e6bb4eb5ff4c55ca486d7f43c73.jpg

11930.thumb.jpg.ae8c5c787549d2cc7acf883d7a3a60ac.jpg

3857.thumb.jpg.71f467be4e14795ca384a3a598f8a10a.jpg

938.thumb.jpg.8bca0670c4e741c8c43877ef5e9a2871.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
Edited by Thebs
Price update
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AgentFly
      Item Condition: Speaker - Excellent; Casing - see notes below & photos Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Thornbury State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: It was my deceased father's Focal Chorus CC 700 V Center-Channel Loudspeaker: Seamless Integration and Immersive Voicing Provide Reference-Level Home-Theater Performance

Excellent working condition.

A few aesthetic signs of age, see photos:

- lifting laminate on one side,

- a very small hold in the cover on the bottom (circled in yellow)

- two plastic stick-on feet have come off (yellow circle where they should be and arrows showing the ones that are there).

No attempts at repairs have been made.

Will also be selling Focal 800 V Active Subwoofer separately

I've been on eBay since 2005 and proudly have 100% positive feedback

Pick up from Thornbury  VIC

• By AgentFly
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Thornbury State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: It was my deceased father's
      Top quality for both sound and aesthetic.

This is a rare find, in excellent condition.

• By Guest12345
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Freeing up cash for living room HT setup Further information:

For sale is the pride and joy of my headphone setup, the ampsandsound Kenzie headphone amp. It produces a neutral - slightly warmer sound (though nothing too outrageous) for headphone listening. I'm not really a headphone amp reviewer so I don't really know how to properly describe the sound I hear. It powers headphones up to 600 ohms. 

It's a custom built unit, and wired for our voltage (230V). The product is in mint condition, and used <50 hours. The pricing reflects this, as well as the cost required to ship it to Australia + GST. 

Link to the product page, and specification, here:
      https://ampsandsound.com/products/kenzie-headphone-amp

For further information, reviews are here:
      https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/ampsandsound-kenzie-headphone-amplifier.21001/reviews#item-review-14229

Thread on head-fi regarding the company, ampsandsound is here:
      https://www.head-fi.org/threads/ampsandsound-aka-amps-sound.802346/

Feel free to PM me to make an appointment to come by for a demo. BYO headphones!

Pickup only, but will consider shipping if payment can be made in full on your end first. 

Photos:
      PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By robes
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Beyerdynamic T51i Portable Headphones - Silver/Black, Mobile phone friendly. 

Enjoy incredible sound with these immaculate headphones. Features 3-button remote control and microphone for smart phone and media playback, Apple compatible.

Comes with carry case and original box. These headphones have hardly ever been used.

They are as new and exactly as received when bought (tiny mark on the silver outer shell of the headphone as purchased and as pictured. The mark was so small that I didn’t think it was worth exchanging when purchased). 

Can post at additional cost. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By logicaldisconnect
      Item Condition: Excellent (9.5/10) Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Changing system Further information:  
      I've had many headphones over the years and these are one of my favourites. They are so smooth and easy to listen to but they have enough detail and energy to remain involving. I can listen to them for hours without fatigue. The wooden cups are absolutely beautiful and the build quality is excellent.

For impressions see, eg, https://www.head-fi.org/threads/zmf-verite.890270/; https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/zmf-new-headphones-vérité-and-aeolus.6893/. 

I purchased from the NZ dealer Capisco (before there was an Australian dealer). Mine are in excellent condition with probably only a couple of hundred hours on them. I have the receipt and all packaging and accessories (including wooden box, XLR cable, 1/4 inch cable,  Vérité and Universe lambskin pads, and ownership card). Current price to buy locally (or delivered from the US) is around $3,850 AUD.

Wood is silkwood.

I also have a matching ZMF Pendant amp that I am considering selling if there is any interest (https://www.zmfheadphones.com/pendant-new).

Photos: