Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Traralgon
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Direct deposit, PayPal
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information: Purchased 2nd hand approx 9 months ago from KlappAV and used in a HT setup to run two atmos channels.  I have since added an additional multichannel amplifier so this Rotel is now surplus to my needs.  There are a few scratches (show in pictures) on the top of the unit, otherwise looks and works perfectly.  Prefer pickup due to weight but am willing to post at buyers expense.

The RB-1070 is rated at 130W x 2

Detailed specs in the links below -

Info sheet

Dimensional drawings

Photos:

RotelRB1070-01.thumb.jpg.2c4435cf8bd2a1df20a8f6fb69d70523.jpgRotelRB1070-02.thumb.jpg.222dd94e9dc270ba3cdfcc37fbdd2b77.jpgRotelRB1070-03.thumb.jpg.fbe0fba90166f6c28afe957ea28cca02.jpgRotelRB1070-04.thumb.jpg.c9ae235757db662dc3035c040954dd20.jpgRotelRB1070-05.thumb.jpg.190e9bc4f74ebbb9a495c7d57cfbc5dc.jpgRotelRB1070-06.thumb.jpg.c2d336648e500d35a8e6d6ce02b2d6b9.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy said:

A bargain at that price.

yes agreed, but even those in Victoria can't even arrange a pickup of this bad boy...

I've had a large number of responses to this item, so I'm going to assume this will be sold, just waiting on shipping quotes.  Thanks to everyone for your interest, I still need to go through my inbox and reply to everyone.

I'll update this listing once sale is completed.

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Al_B
      Item Condition: Excellent - See pictures below Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, PayPal (+3%) Reason for selling: Change of circumstances Further information:
      Unfortunately these crazy times we are living through have forced me to rearrange my life in big ways.
      I'll be parting with quite a bit of gear, starting with these two gorgeous units with a combine RRP of $14,000 and a commemoration of the company's 50th anniversary.
      Purchased in Sep 2020, they are in perfect working order with a five year warranty until Sep 2025 (transferrable to new owner).
      The Edge W has a very minor blemish on one of the heat sync fins, and being black you're unlikely to notice it unless you go looking for it.
      The Edge NQ has a few Minor and micro blemishes. Due to the nature of the metal finish, some are harder to spot than others. The most notable is to the left of the screen, you may see it slightly or not at all depending on the lighting in the room, I can't. see it at all from my seated position. I have taken plenty of photos for transparency.
      I also own the Cambridge Audio Azur 851A and 851N, as well as the Devialet Expert 200, and the Edge NQ and W outperform them all wonderfully with a very balanced and organic sound.
      These units come very well packaged and I would not hesitate to ship them anywhere in Australia.

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
      Depending on the offer, I may be happy to deliver within three hours or so of Canberra to save you money and peace of mind.

Tech specs:
      See photos

There are great reviews all over, here are a few:
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/reviews/cambridge-audio-edge-nq
      https://www.forbes.com/sites/marksparrow/2019/05/02/cambridge-audio-has-edge-at-the-top-of-its-product-range-but-does-the-high-end-system-stack-up/?sh=6b9419477dcc
      https://www.hifichoice.com/content/cambridge-audio-edge-nqw

Any questions, please ask

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Steam
      Item Condition: Ok. Working Fine but not beautiful Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Woodend State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:

I am the original owner of the pre and the 980.  The 850 was purchased of eBay years ago.    I kept them because I had always thought I would use the 980 (160W @ 8Ohms) plus the bridged 850 (similar power) would make a good trio of amps for the front three HT channels.  Turns out I just never used them.  I have been stirring them in the shed and so it’s time to go.  Cosmetic condition is conservative 5 out of 10.  Scratches and dust and a few scuff marks.  Actually look worse in the photos.  I broke the plastic cover on the speaker terminal on the 980 so replaced it with a nice brass terminal - much nicer than the plastic and I always meant to replace all of them.  The pre is missing a plastic knob.  You can swap the know around if you need to switch.  I doubt anyone wants the pre but it could be useful to someone - note it has a phono input.   I tested them all yesterday and they all work fine.   At this point I will not separate.  I have the original manual for the pre and the 890 but no boxes.   I work near Royal Melbourne hospital so could meet someone in central melb to hand over.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By PG2019
      Item Condition: Very Good Condition Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: SE Suburbs State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Selling my Bryston BP26 Pre-Amplifier and MPS-2 Power supply combo both in Black Colour. The units were both purchased from Carlton Audio Visual in 2016. There is 16 years warranty still remaining on both units. The overall condition of both the Pre-Amp and Power supply are in very good condition.  I do not have the original packaging but can organise shipping interstate.  The BP26 does not come with a remote as this was a factory option at the time, but a Logitech remote can be used.  

Current RRP new is $10000, price is negotiable if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

No-Compromise Preamp
      Bryston's BP-26 preamplifier offers a significant step forward in capturing the subtleties, nuances, and emotions of recorded music. Designed inside and out to reflect the improvements in the entire Bryston line, the BP-26 is a perfect match to Bryston's new SST series of amplifiers. All aspects of the signal flow are greatly improved, with lower noise and distortion figures, and higher overload levels.
      "Great-Sounding and Forward-Looking"
      The BP-26 won an Editors' Choice Award 2020 from The Absolute Sound magazine, which noted, "The BP26 sounds musical and engaging with fabulous rhythmic drive and momentum. It is tonally neutral with an open quality that does not veer toward edgy or forced. It imparts a sure-footed foundation with good bass extension and control. The Bryston’s musicality is more along the lines of a winning, agile tunefulness, than musicality derived from a beguiling, silky lusciousness."
      The April 2008 issue of the British magazine What Hi-Fi Sound and Vision lists their top choices and best buys in quality hi-fi components for 2008. The Bryston BP-26 not only made the list, but also earned the highest possible rating of Five Stars.
      "Better Than Anything We've Heard at This Price"
      A joint review of the BP-26 preamp and the 2B SST power amp in the September 2008 issue of What Hi-Fi Sound and Vision observes that the pair "blends transparency with insight and punch better than anything we've heard at this price."
      The March 2005 issue of The Inner Ear Report calls the Bryston BP-26 "a component worthy of the term high-end." According to the review, "Bryston's production work is first rate and the components used in all their designs are of top quality."
      The PB26 was honored by winning the "Best Preamplifier" Trade Award for 2010 from SVI magazine. SVI stands for 'Sound Vision Install,' and SVI is England's leading home electronics trade publication.
      Dual Chassis Approach
      Bryston's unique, no-compromise dual-chassis approach isolates the power supply of the BP-26 in a separate chassis for ultra-quiet operation. Please note that the BP-26 requires the MPS-2 power supply, which is sold separately.
      Clean, Lifelike Musical Signal
      The BP-26 has been engineered to deliver the cleanest, most lifelike musical signal. Intermodulation distortion has been reduced to less than .0015% from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The noise floor has been significantly improved, reducing background hash to far below audibility. Input to input crosstalk is essentially nonexistent to eliminate signal bleed-through from one source to another.
      The BP-26 is housed in a steel cabinet for shielding to reduce electromagnetic interference effects. Buffered inputs provide for lower distortion and improved linearity from source components. A ground plane has been incorporated in this new design to further reduce crosstalk and noise throughout the internal circuitry. The power transformer is mounted externally to eliminate power-supply noise interference.
      The Bryston gives you lots of connectivity. It offers five stereo RCA inputs, two stereo RCA outputs, two XLR inputs, one XLR output, a stereo tape loop, and a headphone output.
      Hand Assembled Components
      Premium components and meticulous construction techniques contribute to the extremely high performance level offered by the BP-26. Components plug directly into glass-epoxy circuit boards, eliminating variations in signal travel and wire interaction.
      Signal switching and audio connections utilize heavy gold plating to provide long-term trouble-free connections. Gold plated balanced and unbalanced input and output connectors are standard. A 12-volt AC / DC screw terminal connector on the rear of the power supply provides for a convenient remote start feature available on all Bryston amplifiers.
      Each and every BP-26 preamplifier is assembled by hand and burned in for 100 hours to ensure performance for many years to come. It is backed by a 20-year warranty from Bryston, which is unrivaled in the industry.
      The optional Bryston BR2 remote control allows remote operation of the BP26.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Milesey74
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Toowoomba State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Consolidating hifi equipment before moving house The reviews speak for themselves, What Hifi winner 2018. The LS50Ws are a superb sounding fully active speaker system. In many respects the soundstage, imaging and dynamics compare to way more prominent floor standing speakers. The bass is prodigious, especially for a speaker of this size. The LS50Ws produce superb detail and transparency, on level with many speakers that are orders of magnitude more expensive. I have directly compared the detailed sound they produce to VAF i93mk2s and my current JBL4367s. These speakers are in excellent condition. They were bought from Aiden at Brisbane HiFi. I have been the only owner. I have all the original packaging and shipping can be arranged around the country at purchaser's cost. They are in as new condition. Please see a sample of available reviews below. Reasonable offers considered.
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/kef/ls50-wireless/review
      https://www.soundphilereview.com/reviews/kef-ls50-wireless-review-8136/

• By Leeming42
      Item Condition: Excellent condition. No marks I can see. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Leeming State: Western Australia Payment Method: Money transfer/Paypal. Prefer money transfer Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:
      Have owned since new has never been moved since placed into my system
      Is still in my system and can demo for anyone in W.A.
      Comes with manual.
      Great amp 

Photos:

PLEASE READ