Hi all I'm interested in upgrading my speakers.  l have a set of Tannoy XT8Fs atm.  I recently auditioned I set of Vienna Acoustic Beethoven concert grands. Which to my ears sound lovely.  I'm interested in anyone's  advanced re  Other possibilities have a budget of around $5000 to spend.

Many thanks Shane. 

Howdy Shane,

The following SNA topic may assist you:

For more specific recommendations it will help if you share your amplification, sources, music tastes and some room details.  Photos may help. 

Good luck and look forward to seeing what you end up doing and how it sounds. 

Edited by KRSDarwin

Hi everyone as mentioned above and quite correctly as well. I should give you some more information about my hifi system.  As far as amplification goes I have  a Rotel Michi RHB10 power amplifier and the RHC10  passive control apm (not in use).  I have an Anthem MRX510 av amplifier which I used as the control apm for the Rotel.  I have a rega planner 6 with a grace V9 cartridge and ruby counter lever stylus with a Primare R32  phono pre amplifier.  I have a Cambridge audio CXN V2 streamer and a Denon DBP4010UD  disc player. I also have a  Monitor audio silver series RSW12" subwoofer. My room dimensions are 5 meters wide by 4 meters deep the floors are carpeted with a lounge suite and full length drapes behind the lounge.  I have a 75" Samsung LCD screen. Hope this helps in your advice to me.

Again many thanks Shane.