WTB: Marantz hd-dac1

• 1 month later...

Hi gzbaga,

Since posting that I've bought a topping A90 headphone amp and I was going to get the matching dac. However if the price is right I would still consider the marantz. What price did you have in mind? Is it the silver or black?

Cheers,

Andrew

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By caneos5
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cheltenham State: NSW Payment Method: Eft, cash on pick up - paypal by negotiation Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

Wonderful surround sound amplifier in brand new condition only removed from box to take the photos all accessories and manual etc are included.
      Having tested the SR7015 vs a SR5011 the upgrade in not only sound but image processing is significant. 
      This unit has come from the UK and is supplied with an Australian cable and is completely compliant with Australian voltage unlike US or Japan variants.
      Feel free to reach out to me if you want any more details, I am happy to be transparent.
      In terms of specs heres some highlights;

Premium-performance 9-channel amplifier: Delivering a masterful 200W per channel so you experience your entertainment in remarkable detail. 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz** pass-through support for every entertainment need: With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices or with 8K upscaling from Full HD or 4K sources. Featuring the most advanced three-dimensional audio formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X, IMAX Enhanced and Auro-3D processing are all supported to allow you to listen to all of your favourite audio styles. Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X directly from a smart TV app to your AV amplifier. The greatest technology for home cinema support: Support for the latest HDR formats including HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR provides exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast. Advanced gaming specifications: With 4K/120Hz** pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT), experience gaming thrills with amazing imaging and reduced lag. High-resolution streaming for audiophile approved sound: Play back ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks, and enjoy your music exactly as the artist intended. Photos:

• By caneos5
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Cheltenham State: NSW Payment Method: Eft, Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Not required Wonderful surround sound amplifier in brand new condition only removed from box to take the photos all accessories and manual etc are included.
      Having tested the SR7015 vs a SR5011 the upgrade in not only sound but image processing is significant. 
      This unit has come from the UK and is supplied with an Australian cable and is completely compliant with Australian voltage unlike US or Japan variants.
      Feel free to reach out to me if you want any more details, I am happy to be transparent.
      In terms of specs heres some highlights;

Premium-performance 9-channel amplifier: Delivering a masterful 200W per channel so you experience your entertainment in remarkable detail. 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz** pass-through support for every entertainment need: With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices or with 8K upscaling from Full HD or 4K sources. Featuring the most advanced three-dimensional audio formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X, IMAX Enhanced and Auro-3D processing are all supported to allow you to listen to all of your favourite audio styles. Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X directly from a smart TV app to your AV amplifier. The greatest technology for home cinema support: Support for the latest HDR formats including HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR provides exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast. Advanced gaming specifications: With 4K/120Hz** pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT), experience gaming thrills with amazing imaging and reduced lag. High-resolution streaming for audiophile approved sound: Play back ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks, and enjoy your music exactly as the artist intended.  

• By betty boop
      Item Condition: Mint like new with full packaging and accessories Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: SE Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, PayPal at buyers cost (add 3%) Reason for selling: Upgraded to add one more speaker ! Further information:
      Up for sale is Marantz AV8802A 11.2 Channel Flagship AV processor that is mint like new, infact better than new as its is fully updated to latest spec and all possible factory and other accessories included. the original unit has a rrp$5990 aud, I added auro 3d processing at RRP $199 USD or $250 aud, Audyssey pro kit RRP $665usd or $865 aud, Audyssey license RRP$150 usd or RRP$195 aud the unit has had the factory updated to bring HDMI upto spec from Qualifi - A upgrade for full 4k uhd $380 aud. So total RRP of $7680 for the gear being sold here (I will not seperate, this is being sold as a job lot).

Can read a Stereophile review from the well respected Kalman Rubinson  of Stereophile on the Marantz AV8802A here
      The unit itself is true Marantz flagship and made in Japan, it is fully specd so can handle full 11 channels and true dual subwoofer capability. With the factory upgrades it will handle current needs for 4K uhd and for me handles and processes all I can throw at it from all sources (4k uhd blu-ray, AppleTV 4k, Xbox OneX) and will pass full bandwidth 4k UHD 50/60hz and process all formats so perfect for an upto 7.4.2 setup from Atmos/Dolby surround TrueHD, DTS-X/Neural X DTS-HDMA, and also Auro3D which many find really good for music...going well with the Marantz "Music matters" focus.

Also included is the top Audyssey Pro Installer kit along with license for the unit, this takes calibration beyond 8 measuring points and also unlocks essential calibration features like being able to remove "mid range compensation"

The unit and all items included come in Mint condition, literally like new, with all accessories and packaging as you would buy from the shop and it will feel like unpacking a new unit when you get it. Included also is all receipts of original purchase, Qualifi hdmi update, Audyssey license/kit etc. So can see this is a local australian stock purchased unit and fully supported by Qualifi the local importer.

If shipping and I can ship around Australia, please contact me for cost of shipping which buyer will have to bare, I am also happy for cash on pickup. or payment by EFT or via PayPal though PayPal costs (3%) will need to be paid by the purchaser. If shipping the units they will be shipping in original packaging and will make sure to overwrap with bubble wrap and black plastic plus fragile stickers for peace of mind.  

See below photos of the actual unit and also all accessories will receive  I have also included some photos of the unit in my setup and the audyssey pro kit being used so get some idea.

Rather than post here - as I might miss it, instead please contact me via PM if there are any enquiries or if wishing to purchase and will be sure to answer.

Photos:

• By JayBee
      Item Condition: Used Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: PayPal, ETF, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Price: $2000 Item Condition: Used Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Marantz AV7005 + Marantz MM7055 + 5x Audioquest King Cobra 1m XLR Cable

Selling my Home Theatre Amps including Audioquest XLR interconnects. Bought it a couple of years ago (approx 5) from Marantz retailer here in Adelaide. Still have original boxes for secure shipping. RRP was $4500 
      Marantz AV7005  AV Processor
      7.2 channel balanced pre out 11.2 channel unbalanced pre out Phono input 6 HDMI In (one located on front panel)  / 2 HDMI Out (one with Audio Return Channel), Version 1.4a, Deep Color, Auto Lipsync and HDMI-control function Anchor Bay 10-bit (ABT2015) video processing Zone 2 and Zone 3 Audyssey MultiEQ XT Speaker calibration and Room acoustic corrections Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume DLNA 1.5 certification and Windows 7 compliant Internet Radio Connectivity (Last.fm, vTuner, Flickr, Napster on European models, Pandora is included on US models) Signal to Noise Ratio: 105 dB (IHF–A weighted, DIRECT mode) Rated output: Unbalanced pre-output: 1.2 V, Balanced pre-output: 2.4 V Distortion: 0.005 % (20 Hz ~ 20 kHz) (DIRECT mode) Marantz MM7055  5-Channel Power Amplifier
      The MM7055 is the five-channel option in this year's extended line-up of main amplifiers. Based on the technology used in the MM8003 and using the exact same chassis, it delivers a thumping 140W RMS into 8 ohm to each of the channels, while the ultra-wide bandwidth current feedback technology easily handles the highest SACD frequencies - this also makes it ideal for the high definition DTS Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD formats too. The result? Totally precise tonal and image balance, speed and dynamics. And on top of all that, you also get XLR audio inputs, DC triggers and a Marantz control bus system for remote on/off. There's even a stylish new display screen showing the actual output power. This is power and convenience to take your breath away.
      Features
           5x 140W RMS 8 ohm      Current Feedback circuitry      Balanced inputs      Gold plated speaker terminals      DC trigger control inputs      Marantz remote bus      Available in Black  

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By simbot82
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lesmurdie State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT. Cash Reason for selling: Raising some coin Further information:

Has been boxed for years, very sparingly used and in gorgeous condition. Reads disc instantly.

Comes with remote and manuals. It also comes not only in its original box but that box is within its original importation box so I am more than happy to post at buyers expensive on inquiry.

I also have its matching amplifier advertised.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item