WTB: Marantz hd-dac1

• 1 month later...

Hi gzbaga,

Since posting that I've bought a topping A90 headphone amp and I was going to get the matching dac. However if the price is right I would still consider the marantz. What price did you have in mind? Is it the silver or black?

Cheers,

Andrew

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By simbot82
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lesmurdie State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT. Cash Reason for selling: Raising some coin Further information:

Has been boxed for years, well cared for and in gorgeous condition.

Comes with remote and manuals. It also comes not only in its original box but that box is within its original importation box so I am more than happy to post at buyers expensive on inquiry.
      I also have its matching SACD player advertised.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By simbot82
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lesmurdie State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT. Cash Reason for selling: Raising some coin Further information:

Has been boxed for years, very sparingly used and in gorgeous condition. Reads disc instantly.

Comes with remote and manuals. It also comes not only in its original box but that box is within its original importation box so I am more than happy to post at buyers expensive on inquiry.

I also have its matching amplifier advertised.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By JayBee
      Item Condition: Used Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: PayPal, ETF, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Price: $2000 Item Condition: Used Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Marantz AV7005 + Marantz MM7055 + 5x Audioquest King Cobra 1m XLR Cable

Selling my Home Theatre Amps including Audioquest XLR interconnects. Bought it a couple of years ago (approx 5) from Marantz retailer here in Adelaide. Still have original boxes for secure shipping. RRP was $4500 
      Marantz AV7005  AV Processor
      7.2 channel balanced pre out 11.2 channel unbalanced pre out Phono input 6 HDMI In (one located on front panel)  / 2 HDMI Out (one with Audio Return Channel), Version 1.4a, Deep Color, Auto Lipsync and HDMI-control function Anchor Bay 10-bit (ABT2015) video processing Zone 2 and Zone 3 Audyssey MultiEQ XT Speaker calibration and Room acoustic corrections Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume DLNA 1.5 certification and Windows 7 compliant Internet Radio Connectivity (Last.fm, vTuner, Flickr, Napster on European models, Pandora is included on US models) Signal to Noise Ratio: 105 dB (IHF–A weighted, DIRECT mode) Rated output: Unbalanced pre-output: 1.2 V, Balanced pre-output: 2.4 V Distortion: 0.005 % (20 Hz ~ 20 kHz) (DIRECT mode) Marantz MM7055  5-Channel Power Amplifier
      The MM7055 is the five-channel option in this year's extended line-up of main amplifiers. Based on the technology used in the MM8003 and using the exact same chassis, it delivers a thumping 140W RMS into 8 ohm to each of the channels, while the ultra-wide bandwidth current feedback technology easily handles the highest SACD frequencies - this also makes it ideal for the high definition DTS Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD formats too. The result? Totally precise tonal and image balance, speed and dynamics. And on top of all that, you also get XLR audio inputs, DC triggers and a Marantz control bus system for remote on/off. There's even a stylish new display screen showing the actual output power. This is power and convenience to take your breath away.
      Features
           5x 140W RMS 8 ohm      Current Feedback circuitry      Balanced inputs      Gold plated speaker terminals      DC trigger control inputs      Marantz remote bus      Available in Black  

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Gazza13
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rosebery State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsized to 2 channel set-up Further information:

Selling my excellent Marantz processor. As I’m in an apartment I scaled back to two channels and am using my valve pre instead.

Excellent DAC and power supply section means it acts as a great stereo preamp.

In great condition but there are some markings on the front.

Note: Remote included but doesn’t function. Will need to repaired/replaced.

Reviews:

https://hometheaterreview.com/marantz-av8801-av-processor/

https://www.soundvisionreview.com/hi-fi-home-theater/amplifiers-receivers/marantz-av8801-mm8077-review/

• By craka
      Item: MARANTZ SA-KI RUBY KEN ISHIWATA SIGNATURE SUPER AUDIO CD PLAYER (In silver/Gold)
      Price Range: Market
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Let me know via PM if you have one in Silver/Gold.
      Cheers
      craka

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).