Item Condition: 10/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, EFT Paypal add 3% - Credit Card
Reason for selling: Contract End

Further information: Available in a box of 10. 

VICO-WAVEWOOD-WENGE-2.jpg?v-cache=1594142681

• Like 1

As part of our warehouse clearance we have loads of 10 packs of Wavewoods in Wenge - and white for that matter. Please contact us at info@radianceav.com.au if you're interested - we can offer free shipping. 

17 minutes ago, RadianceAV said:

As part of our warehouse clearance we have loads of 10 packs of Wavewoods in Wenge - and white for that matter. Please contact us at info@radianceav.com.au if you're interested - we can offer free shipping. 

Can you send pictures? Thanks 

B00109

WaveWood Wenge (box 10)

$850 inc

$1500 RRP

B00110

Wave Wood White (box 10)

$850 inc

$1500 RRP

SKU numbers as above. 

I have just emailed you about DC2. would be interested aprrox 2-4 boxes. 

What size are the panels thanks and what shade of white?

cheers,

Terry

Edited by TerryO
18 minutes ago, TerryO said:

What size are the panels thanks and what shade of white as well.

cheers,

Terry

The Vicoustic Wavewood White is an acoustic absorber and diffuser using a combination of acoustic foam and wood and is specifically designed to treat acoustic problems without suppressing the room’s ambience.

The Vicoustic Wavewood White combines form and function with an elegant design with specifically selected non-linear sequential cavities that act as a diffuser. Particularly tailored to treat medium and high frequencies, it is also extremely useful to remove flutter echoes. These acoustic panels can also act as bass traps when fitted in corners of a room.

Measuring at 595mm on each side, these panels are also designed to improve the visual appearance of any room and come in different wood finishes to match your interior.

Vicoustic Wavewood Absorption Coefficient

Vicoustic Wavewood White Main Features:

• Acoustic treatment panels
  • Box of 10
  • Comprised of acoustic foam and wood
  • Ideal for broadcast studios, music studios and more
  • Can be used as a bass trap
  • Non-linear sequential cavities for treating high and medium frequencies
  • Dimensions: 595 x 595 x 60 mm
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RadianceAV said:

they're all new in box. 

Vicoustic Wavewood

I ordered 1 box of white colour already via email. Thanks 

1 minute ago, Mat-with-one-t said:

Wasn't Wavewood Wenge a character in Lord of the Rings?

he can be, just drink more wine

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Honreekea said:

he can be, just drink more wine

Too late....

Nice deal on these panels.  Man if only I was about to start designing a new listening room.  There are those amazing JBLS's in the classifieds, panels, chairs.  Man, all happening....

4 hours ago, Mat-with-one-t said:

Too late....

Nice deal on these panels.  Man if only I was about to start designing a new listening room.  There are those amazing JBLS's in the classifieds, panels, chairs.  Man, all happening....

Which Jbl’s? 

On 07/10/2020 at 1:56 PM, Chanh said:

I have just emailed you about DC2. would be interested aprrox 2-4 boxes.

Did they have any Multifusor DC2 Chanh?

2 hours ago, Aperalim said:

Yes Chris. Good price too. 

Goodo I have emailed them earlier just awaiting reply.

I find them very effective and might get more if price is good.

26 minutes ago, Honreekea said:

maybe Radiance could put the prices up here for all to see??

Pricing is on the bulk sales page. 

I followed the link to the cherry wood, and it looks like a teak. Does it look like real wood cherry?

I am interested in a box.

On 08/10/2020 at 9:56 PM, Aperalim said:

On 09/10/2020 at 12:21 AM, Chanh said:

Yes Chris. Good price too. 

I emailed them as well.   Retail is $770.

In stock and ready to go $730 including the freight

Not what I call wonderful pricing. 

6 minutes ago, metal beat said:

Perth local retail is 900 : )

22 minutes ago, Aperalim said:

I didn’t think people still paid full retail for hifi?

2 minutes ago, Peter_F said:

I didn’t think people still paid full retail for hifi?

Who said anything about paying full retail?

Vicoustic DC2Multifusors retail margins will perhaps not be as great as those on hifi 'equipment' I expect...

Just now, Aperalim said:

Who said anything about paying full retail?

You quoted retail pricing. If you’re not paying retail then why mention it? 

4 minutes ago, Peter_F said:

You quoted retail pricing. If you’re not paying retail then why mention it? 

You  didn't notice I was replying to earlier (quoted) post that mentioned RRP which contrasted with our local RRP –thats all : )

12 hours ago, metal beat said:

The trouble with Vicoustic which all Acoustic Treatment distributors will face is shipping. Most of the time it's what we call 'the most expensive AIR to ship'. While we would love to move every product in our warehouse for half the price and ensure we keep our beloved SNA members happy it's simply not possible with shipping costs both nationally and internationally. 

We are offering the products with free shipping and the maximum discount we can offer most of the time the lower priced items have a lower discount due to the fact that the shipping cost doesn't change (still a big box to move). 

I hope this makes sense.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Aperalim said:

Chris, I think You can find better deal then 900. 

22 minutes ago, Chanh said:

Chris, I think You can find better deal then 900. 

We are offering that right now Chanh :)