WITHDRAWN: Acrolink Silver Plated Copper Teflon Power Cable Carbon Fiber Plugs - 1.8M

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Little Bay
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Acrolink Silver Plated Copper with Teflon cover Power Cable 1.8M

Very solid and well made Carbon Fiber Power and Stainless Steel Plugs

Beautifully made and great performance.

IMG_1380.thumb.JPG.f917494a583dba0ad726f85e14262446.JPGIMG_1382.thumb.JPG.ce81c19891608fc334a7bb2fb97add9b.JPG

Edited by MGO

Hate to break it to you but Acrolink doesn't make Australian plugs & they don't sell connectors.

I don't think they even did it when they used to be Acrotec.

11 minutes ago, MGO said:

Here are the plugs for sale:

http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=1544

That's a Chinese based Ebay seller. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, misternavi said:

Hate to break it to you but Acrolink doesn't make Australian plugs & they don't sell connectors.

I don't think they even did it when they used to be Acrotec.

That's a Chinese based Ebay seller. 

Are you qualified in some way to make this statement?  Do have have in depth, insider knowledge of Acrolink products?

If you do please state what makes you an expert in this.  If not, get off my ad and remove your undermining, self promoting gossip. Thanks MGO

2 hours ago, MGO said:

Are you qualified in some way to make this statement?  Do have have in depth, insider knowledge of Acrolink products?

If you do please state what makes you an expert in this.  If not, get off my ad and remove your undermining, self promoting gossip. Thanks MGO

Wouldn't have thought that it was " self promoting gossip".   Mister Navi seems as though he is trying to help.  A little research and some button pressing and it appears he has a very valid point.  

Edited by kimmcblane
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MGO said:

You are probably right, it's been 15 years  since I last sold Acrolink power cables but this looks nothing like Acrolink.

• Like 1

• Administrator

While by the rules this could be considered "white-anting", in this case I believe the posts are made with genuine intentions.

Unbeknown to you, the cable you have in your possession may actually not be what you believe it to be.

Some quick research reveals this may be the true - I will close this thread while you confirm for yourself and if you believe this to be wrong, you will be welcome to repost your advertisement.

• Like 2