Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Naremburn
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: Downsizing

Further information: only one owner. My father purchased many years ago and they have never even been moved. The speakers are in good condition and includes original cabling. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

3D4657EE-F7A6-4BB1-BE26-EA1FA9910B4D.jpeg

17B5854F-DDE7-4EF0-B8F1-B99FB2E486D2.jpeg

Edited by Guest

Hi Bill I can only assume you are being sarcastic. As stated I have no idea what is a reasonable price for these speakers. I would appreciate your guidance as to what would be a fair price. 

Thanks

I think Bill's comment is not sarcastic, asked price seems reasonable, nice vintage speakers.. 

good luck with the sale (Glwts) 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Amlsyd said:

Hi Bill I can only assume you are being sarcastic. As stated I have no idea what is a reasonable price for these speakers. I would appreciate your guidance as to what would be a fair price. 

Thanks

Definitely not a sarcastic comment from Bill.

It’s a great price, would be very nice in the right room with decent gear driving them.

I am sure your dad brought those from Ceto since you live in North Sydney.  I brought mine CS 2.2 from him at that time too. I am still missing those Thiel's imaging and transparency. GLWTS.

Edited by LunA

Yes, Ceto used to import and sold them from Drummoyne store. Last year, I bumped into him at Chatswood as he came up to me say hello and initially didn't recognise him.

Edited by vinilink

My friend has this before with Audiolab 8000c (pre) and 8000P (power amp) combo before. It sounded just fantastic. Very smooth with nice soundstage for a small floorstander.  

Just now, TONYCH31 said:

My friend has this before with Audiolab 8000c (pre) and 8000P (power amp) combo before. It sounded just fantastic. Very smooth with nice soundstage for a small floorstander.  

Damn I just sold my audiolab 8000C.  

6 hours ago, Amlsyd said:

Thanks

Definitely a genuine comment.  Theses are a real bargain 

Edited by Bill125812
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Amlsyd said:

Sorry Bill. It just shows how much I know, or don’t know as the case may be. 

Don't worry too much about it. Bill is a great SNA member and it looks like you've got a great pair of speakers to sell at a good price. You've come to the right place.

I'd buy these myself if they were in my neighbourhood. Always wanted to try Thiel speakers.

All the best with the sale.

• Like 1