SOLD: FS: Thiel CS1.2 speakers

SOLD
Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Naremburn
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: Downsizing

Further information: only one owner. My father purchased many years ago and they have never even been moved. The speakers are in good condition and includes original cabling. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

3D4657EE-F7A6-4BB1-BE26-EA1FA9910B4D.jpeg

17B5854F-DDE7-4EF0-B8F1-B99FB2E486D2.jpeg

Edited by Guest

Hi Bill I can only assume you are being sarcastic. As stated I have no idea what is a reasonable price for these speakers. I would appreciate your guidance as to what would be a fair price. 

Thanks

2 hours ago, Amlsyd said:

Hi Bill I can only assume you are being sarcastic. As stated I have no idea what is a reasonable price for these speakers. I would appreciate your guidance as to what would be a fair price. 

Thanks

Definitely not a sarcastic comment from Bill.

It’s a great price, would be very nice in the right room with decent gear driving them.

I am sure your dad brought those from Ceto since you live in North Sydney.  I brought mine CS 2.2 from him at that time too. I am still missing those Thiel's imaging and transparency. GLWTS.

Edited by LunA

Just now, TONYCH31 said:

My friend has this before with Audiolab 8000c (pre) and 8000P (power amp) combo before. It sounded just fantastic. Very smooth with nice soundstage for a small floorstander.  

Damn I just sold my audiolab 8000C.  

6 hours ago, Amlsyd said:

Thanks

Definitely a genuine comment.  Theses are a real bargain 

Edited by Bill125812
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Amlsyd said:

Sorry Bill. It just shows how much I know, or don’t know as the case may be. 

Don't worry too much about it. Bill is a great SNA member and it looks like you've got a great pair of speakers to sell at a good price. You've come to the right place.

I'd buy these myself if they were in my neighbourhood. Always wanted to try Thiel speakers.

All the best with the sale.

• Like 1