WITHDRAWN: FS: Kef Reference 1 Standmount Speakers (Walnut)

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Balwyn
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: No Longer Required

Further information:

Current flagship reference stand mount speaker from KEF.

Have all accessories with individual boxes and happy to ship Australia wide at buyers expense.

PM for more info.

https://www.whathifi.com/au/kef/reference-1/review

https://clefhifi.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3446

P_20201006_194002.jpg

P_20201006_194021.jpg

P_20201006_194032.jpg

P_20201006_194049.jpg

P_20201006_194009.jpg

• Like 2

Had a listen to a pair of these in the clef hifi big demo room, unbelievable imaging and wide soundstage. Wish I wasn't saving up for a miata :)

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Hi-Fi Whipped said:

I thought you said you were never selling these! Difference a few weeks make in this game hey!

GLWTS Absolutely beatiful!

Haha I thought I might get caught with saying that - Yes absolutely that hifi journey continues.

• Like 2

I was sorely tempted by the other pair that sold here a few weeks back and, in spite of recently splashing out on new speakers, I am trying to resist the temptation of these with the cooler walnut finish.

IMHO they are the best stand mounts sensible (or even non-sensible) money can buy. The sonic margin between them and the equivalent TADs is razor thin or non-existent.

Add a couple of decent subs and it would very hard to objectively beat them.

If I didn’t have an illogical preference for the open baffles in my main system, I’d be negotiating over shipping right now.

For my sake jump on them, someone.

• Like 1

Zakblue convinced me to buy mine. I’ve had them for about 6 months and they are as incredible as the reviews say. Someone mentioned using a sub - you can adjust the base on these and believe me I have the least bass setting on them ...... and they slam like a floor stander. These aren’t a bookshelf stand mount .....

I love them and I have had a few speakers including PMC’s .... 

2F3CDCEB-02D7-4F4D-81D7-6C7B28FC5B99.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Moderators

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By diamonds71
      Item Condition: Used - stunning like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn North State: VIC Payment Method: Cash PayPal Reason for selling: Clearing room for new incoming Further information: The KEF Reference 1 sits on a stand but is a 3 way beast of a speaker. It’s pretty extraordinary and once you’ve heard it you can understand the glowing reviews. The detail, the midrange and the incredible power these things deliver is quite mind blowing. 
      (you can tailor the bass on these and I have them set to the minimum and they are astounding on that setting ....I have no idea how they get a speaker this size to sound like a full size speaker and yet they image way better than a floor stander ....go figure)

I am the second owner, I inherited these from a mate in the UK who just went up the food chain to the Reference 3.
      he’s not short of a dollar and special ordered these in Gloss Rosewood, and if amazing looks are your thing, the finish on these will make you drool. These are a custom finish so limited edition. 
      they were purchased in late 2017 from Seven Oaks HiFi and I have all the invoices and documentation. I have all the original boxes and packing and have the original KEF Reference stands which are spectacular (I think like $3k option - with the little liquid spirit level embedded in the feet)

the condition is amazing - as you would expect from a set of speakers that cost more new than all of our first cars .....and some .....

I can ship anywhere at buyers cost 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By atom_tom
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Page State: ACT Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: upgrade Further information:  Original buyer, purchased on March/31/2020 with receipt. in great condition, comes with all original accessories.
      Happy to negotiate price.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

KEF LS50 speakers with stands, ready to go to a good home 

Both items are in very good condition as pictured, stands have couple of minor marks on base. 

Not sure as to the model of the stands - they are half-filled with sand so heavy to lift! 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By full_dp
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Woodcroft State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Need funds Further information:
       Kef R400B 9-Inch Subwoofer.

Excellent match if you have Kef LS50, Kef R3 or any other Kef Speakers or any other brands. It's clean, fast and powerful.

Compact Design
      Dual 9" Drivers
      Dedicated Class-D Amplifier
      Back to back mount design - force cancelling
      RCA phono sockets
      Speaker level inputs

Note: There few minor dents in the aluminum frame but doesn't affect performance. Pick up only in Woodcroft NSW

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By oztayls
      Item Condition: Used, very good, tested Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Chisholm 2322 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Bank deposit/cash Reason for selling: Unused spare Further information:

Used in a few Kef, IMF, Cambridge products, including Concerto, Cantata etc. Very good condition, tested, rubber suspension is perfect.

Photos: