Fyne F1-12 unboxing setup and first listen

This was a first for me and we think for Australia, Fyne F1-12 flagship speaker from Fyne Audio, we have been loving the range of speakers from this relatively new company. 

The opportunity to document the delivery setup and listening experience could not be passed, so please enjoy our video.

The room we are in is yet to be completed also the equipment will change once we make final selection, when complete this will be a great music room, at first I thought the speakers would be too big for the space based on their sensitivity but boy was I wrong, I am sure Marc can explain this much better than me so I wont even try. I just know I loved the experience. 

• Like 4

yes, we actually have a walnut and black 704 available. the black ones have just arrived and in our showroom. Also, we will soon have a traded up 703 available in walnut which are being traded in on a pair of F1-10's

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Eggmeister said:

Wonderful speakers, does that mean you have a pair of 704's you need to move on ?

eggy, were those the ones we heard at the hifi show? 

They were really good, one of the standout systems for me 👍

• Like 1

the speakers used at the hifi show were the F502SP's so smaller than the F703s' the 502SP uses the 5 series body with the 7 series drivers. They are impressive, The 703's and 704's are a jump up. I love the range, best things we have put on in years. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, sir sanders zingmore said:

eggy, were those the ones we heard at the hifi show? 

They were really good, one of the standout systems for me 👍

They were the 502sp's at the show zingster. I liked them so much I ended up buying a pair.  I am looking to trade up to the 704's. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, SHF Mona Vale said:

the speakers used at the hifi show were the F502SP's so smaller than the F703s' the 502SP uses the 5 series body with the 7 series drivers. They are impressive, The 703's and 704's are a jump up. I love the range, best things we have put on in years. 

Are Chris and Deb the aussie distributors ?

56 minutes ago, SHF Mona Vale said:

yes, we actually have a walnut and black 704 available. the black ones have just arrived and in our showroom. Also, we will soon have a traded up 703 available in walnut which are being traded in on a pair of F1-10's

PM on it's way 😉