New Hybrid Silver / Copper interconnect Cable

I was asked by a few members to make a hybrid copper / Silver.  The feedback has been very good indeed.   This is a pure solid silver and pure copper wires spun together.  Then a stranded 99.99 % copper return wire 

Acoustically it still gives the warmth of copper, but with added detail.  

This is again hand spun.  Not a bought in commercial wire Rebadged.   As usual will my boutique cables, it has a hand wound copper foil shielding 

Price including postage is $130 for a 1m set of 2 cables 

01D300EE-C46F-4A44-B8A1-C63D6EF616D9.jpeg

75A3FD3B-C70C-479B-9A72-4F00748F2BB6.jpeg

Edited by Bill125812
  • Like 9
21 minutes ago, Brucec said:

Hi Bill

can you do the XLR’s out of this combination?  If so can you make the 2pairs I ordered out of it. 
cheers Bruce

Hi Bruce 

Yes mate.  I’ll change your order now 

Cheers 

Bill

1 hour ago, Brucec said:

Thanks

seems a lot for you to keep on top of. Hope you got good help. 

It’s a one man army here Bruce 

• 1 month later...

Wondering if anyone has received this new hybrid cable cos I've not seen any reviews or feedback posted on these.  Very curious how they compare to the solid Silver interconnects ( which i have ) in different setups.  Ive never owned any hybrid copper/silver cables and thinking if this could really be the best of both worlds (silver = details, resolution/transparency, speed, imaging ..... copper=fuller/warmer, organic, musical, tonally saturated)

thx.

12 hours ago, Lushds said:

Wondering if anyone has received this new hybrid cable cos I've not seen any reviews or feedback posted on these.  Very curious how they compare to the solid Silver interconnects ( which i have ) in different setups.  Ive never owned any hybrid copper/silver cables and thinking if this could really be the best of both worlds (silver = details, resolution/transparency, speed, imaging ..... copper=fuller/warmer, organic, musical, tonally saturated)

thx.

Ditto to all the above. Definitely best of both worlds. Warmth and beaut midrange of copper plus the detail and clarity of silver.

I've been bit of an addict of Bill's cables. I think each one has been a development to provide great value.

I have been using Bill's new hybrid RCA for couple weeks now and IMHO it's one of the better cables I've heard in my setup regardless of price and still a few hours burn in to go.

Some cables provide great warmth, some great detail - some do pretty well at both. Bill's is right up there.

I'm bit of a tinkerer and have tried in excess of 20 RCA cables and swap between various power and preamps I have. These include silver, copper variations, Cu/Ag mixes.

Bill's hybrid RCA I rate as one of the more complete sounding cables and represents excellent value for SQ provided. Buy with confidence.

I'm hanging out to try his new Pinnacle SC to see how it compares with his boutique SC.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another review that @BlackMX PM’d to me and has kindly allowed me to post here 

Hi Bill

Thank you for the excellent service and communication. It was a pleasant surprise to have the cables arrive so quickly knowing how busy are. Let me just say I am extremely pleased with the cables. Not only are they clearly well made with care, they sound fantastic., Detailed with a touch of warmth, improved lower mid bass definition and better soundstage depth. The best bit for me though was the absence of a bothersome occasional biting leading edge on vocals with the previous cables. Happy Days! Excellent performers and fantastic value.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 9:20 AM, jakestar said:

I'm hanging out to try his new Pinnacle SC to see how it compares with his boutique SC.

Having had bills first speaker cables then his boutique and now the pinnacle speaker cables all I can say every time I have upgraded I have not been disappointed 

his pinnacle cables are just that

pinnacle 👍 I didn’t imagine that I would hear such a difference in SS warmth and clarity from boutique to pinnacle but it’s a very noticeable difference. My brother in the uk has just took delivery of his boutique and is amazed at the difference and will be ordering the pinnacles. 
Order and be amazed 

Sean 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1