SOLD: FS: Pass Labs INT 60 Integrated Amplifier

SOLD
Item Condition: as new condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Woronora Heights Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: gone active 3 way, reducing collection

Further information:

RRP approx $18,000.  This is a lovely integrated amplifier with remote from Pass Labs which sounds superb.  It is essentially a class A amplifier with a genuine 30 watts class A and 60 watts AB but puts out a lot more power than 60 watts.  Check out the reviews.  Runs warm but not stupid hot like some class A amplifiers.  It is a current model.  It is a few years old but in as new condition.  Have original box  but pick up only as it is too heavy for me to deliver to courier as it weighs around 45kg in box, its big and very difficult to carry in the box.
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_7044.JPG

IMG_7045.JPG

IMG_7037.JPG

IMG_7043.JPG

• Like 5

Good price for Pass Labs, those do not come up often in SNA, especially current model.
30w in class A is quite a lot and more than enough for normal listening level in a common size living room.

My Pass labs X250.5 rarely leaves class A which is only 15w in in my 4x8m room.

This is a great amp.  I auditioned one that was driving Wilson Yvette’s.  The music had great presence and authority.  It never left class A. I aspired to buy one.  This is the first one I know of to come up on SNA.  And of course Something else came up in the meantime.   GLWTS.  A great buy here.

• Like 1