SOLD: FS: Pro-Ject Essential III Phono Walnut with Cork-It Platter Mat upgrade.

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent condition.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Chelsea
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT.
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information: 

With the Essential III Phono you can simply switch between line and phono output, should you decide afterwards to invest in a higher quality phono preamplifier. With its line level output, Essential III Phono can be easily integrated into any HiFi setup. 

This was my first proper turntable (had a couple of low-quality ones before, so I didn't start on this one) and my first high quality Hi-Fi component, so it has been treated with near-reverence. I also bought it in a walnut colour, which can no longer be bought new in Australia due to them no longer being imported. I can include either a clear or slightly marked smoked dust cover, which I'll try to buff out the best I can, the one that isn't taken will be advertised after sale of this unit here and elsewhere.

Stylus has about 100 hours of play on it, so a great deal of hours left. Phono stage that is built in to this turntable is switchable, so you can turn it off and have this turntable simply function as an Essential III. a wonderful introduction to the hobby, or a very convincing player for a returning enthusiast to get their feet wet with.

Includes a Connect-it E 2RCA phono cable, a cork-it mat upgrade, and all important power adaptor.

For shipping, I'm pretty set on using Pack & Send as the courier for this unit, as I no longer have the original box, and they offer extremely safe transportation for delicate objects such as this. If the buyer would like to use another trusted courier for the transport of this item, that's absolutely fine too. I'm based in Melbourne, so I'm very willing as well to organise a contactless pickup. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Stylus.jpg

TT top 2.jpg

TT Top 3.jpg

TT top.jpg

26 minutes ago, mjm1801 said:

Hi. Im interested in purchasing this for my daughters first turntable. Excuse my ignorance on this forum but what's the best way to make contact? Mobile?

I just sent you a direct message with my number. :)