October giveaway -Win a pair of Meze99 Headphones

Hi Everybody 

It's now October and HeyNow Hi-Fi has a new giveaway for the month.

I am giving away a pair of Meze 99 Classics headphones in walnut Silver worth $570 (pictured - these are the actual ones you'll receive - sealed)

Same rules apply just spend $300 through the checkout on my website and you'll go into the draw to win this lovely pair of headphones.

The prize will be announced on November 1 2020

https://www.heynowhifi.com.au/  

Shop Now and Good luck in the draw

Regards 

Geoff

1998608806_MezeGiveawayphoto.thumb.jpg.40357d08c6989426e0d731eb97f637d5.jpg288697836_MezeGiveaway.thumb.jpg.47558f0211610e9ff865f58220b031c4.jpg1310980488_Websitescreenshot.thumb.png.b1c37c2718bfb7f018c6421203c6db20.pnghttps://www.heynowhifi.com.au/collections/meze-audio/products/meze-audio-99-classics-walnut-gold

Edited by Geoff@HeyNow Hi-Fi
Fixed a comma - I was worried about the SNA grammar police :)
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone 
This air of headphones will be won by somebody on Sunday this weekend. 

Get you orders in and don't forget to sign up to my newsletter for your special price.

I still have a few PS power re-generators available and some Mark Levinson and Revel crazy deals as well as a plethora of your favourite brands and products including the return of EGM power cables :)

Feel free to contact me to negotiate or price match and you can still buy through the website and go in the draw as I can  send you a discount code to put through the site.

Good luck to all of you and a special thanks to all those already in the draw.

Kind Regards 

Geoff

Hi Everyone 

I am very happy to announce that a winner has been drawn in the October HeyNow Hi-Fi Giveaway.

@Ginman Congratulations! :)

For those in the draw, thank you very much for choosing HeyNow Hi-Fi. I really appreciate your support and thank you for choosing to purchase from me.

Stay tuned I am posting up my November give-away which will also give you additional ways to enter. 

Thank you again and Kind regards 
Geoff  

40 minutes ago, Ginman said:

Thanks Geoff - much appreciated!  Hope you had better luck than me on the Melbourne Cup today!

You’re very welcome @Ginman

I didn’t back anything In the cup which means I’m up on all other years - where even if I win I’ve spent more on the other horses so I don’t even break even:)