SOLD: FS: ISOACOUSTICS GAIA II (set of 2)

Item Condition: 8/10, some scratch/ scuff marks
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

These are no longer required as I recently upgraded my speakers. Basically I am now on the max. limit these can take (54kg) and I want to get some better stands for my ATC50A speakers and this will then
push me outside of the weight limits. So they have to go, until I can get funds for the Gaia 1 and the extra cost these go for.

Reviews and feedback all over the web, basically one of the best value $$$$ upgrades you can do for your speakers.

Some scratch/scuffs on 2 of the feet, pic. below shows these as best I could, otherwise in perfect condition. Put these 2x on the back set of your speakers and they won’t be seen anyway.

I have all accessories, box & manuals etc.

Buyer pays shipping. 

The New RRP for these is now $999, so quite a saving off new.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

8A7786A1-ECF5-407E-BF3E-9FC36BF4BC8F.jpeg

E227E697-E7C3-4571-9711-2EBA47E45CF3.jpeg

206ACFCE-A2DB-43D9-8437-F34AC52C544B.jpeg

39FF8B8C-AAEB-4E44-BD72-7EE9FC13781A.jpeg

C0008831-3F55-49FE-A350-BA133F1F850A.jpeg

I have Gaia II's on my Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grands and they were an amazing upgrade.  Well worth the money and GLWTS!

@seadog

Just a couple of questions If that's ok.

Do these fit into the threaded sockets where spikes would have been located and are they compatible with most brands of floor standing speakers?

Thank you.

Edited by rantan

@rantan   Says on the box what they fit. If you don't know your thread size then you'll have to measure with a gauge to work out if these are for you. Metric and Imperial it says on the box so you'll be pretty safe. Or you buy the tread sizes meantioned from bunnings and find out that way. M6-M8 are really common and basic sizes for feet.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, rantan said:

Do these fit into the threaded sockets where spikes would have been located and are they compatible with most brands of floor standing speakers?

Thank you.

I use a couple of sets of these and they come with different thread option bolts that will fit most of the female spike fittings. I think they’re a good product and have found they can definitely improve the bass response and sharpen vocals and instruments. It’s not a night and day experience, but they clearly make an improvement when set correctly.

Cheers,

Keith

Edited by cheekyboy
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, rantan said:

@seadog

Thank you.

Go to the isoacoustics website and use their equipment calculator....input the gear you have and it will recommend the product you need in their range.  https://calculator.isoacoustics.com/  This will ensure you get the right screw thread (GAIA II's come with M6 & M8 and you can buy thread adaptors from them as well if you have a M10 thread which is rare (but was required in my case and the calculator identified the need).

1 minute ago, Craig Taplin said:

Go to the isoacoustics website and use their equipment calculator....input the gear you have and it will recommend the product you need in their range.  https://calculator.isoacoustics.com/  This will ensure you get the right screw thread (GAIA II's come with M6 & M8 and you can buy thread adaptors from them as well if you have a M10 thread which is rare (but was required in my case and the calculator identified the need).

Thanks mate.

I eventually checked on the website and my Monitor Audio Silver 500 apparently take an M10 but it also said this is not normally available and would need a special order. For some odd reason it also said I needed the III's but I don't get it because my speakers weigh much less than 54KG so I have given up on these.

Good to know the OP has a sale though.

12 minutes ago, rantan said:

Thanks mate.

I eventually checked on the website and my Monitor Audio Silver 500 apparently take an M10 but it also said this is not normally available and would need a special order. For some odd reason it also said I needed the III's but I don't get it because my speakers weigh much less than 54KG so I have given up on these.

Good to know the OP has a sale though.

I ordered M10 threads with my Gaia II's for an additional $38 per set (2 sets required) from selby.com.au 

So if you're still tempted by these if another sets comes up they are easily available from Selby.  Great service from them.

• Like 1

At work now and I have to go through the replies later to see who got in first. 

SOLD pending payment.
Thanks 

Edited by seadog