Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Chatswood
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: Upgraded to a Woo Audio stand, so this Gravity stand is no longer in use. It is still pretty new, only used for about 3 months. I upgraded because the Woo Audio stand was heavier which suits my use case better. There is no original box and you will need a hex/allen key (2mm) to screw the headphone rest part back into the stand because otherwise it wouldn't fit into any box I currently have. Further information, specs and close-up pics are available on Gravity's website: https://www.gravitystands.com/en/products/accessories/15603/hp-htt-01-b .

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20201005_101604.thumb.jpg.c09443ebd6d288e4bbcbf2968019ca3d.jpg