WTB: Speaker Cable

EHT007

Item: speaker cable
Price Range: less than 1k
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info:  any connector.

Lenght between 2m / 2.5m  or 5/6m run with relocatung amps in mind. 

Too many fake cables, prefer proof of purchase.

*Not intrested in diy.

thx

Updated

After 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Edited by Pasic007

39 minutes ago, Pasic007 said:

Been down this track already. 

Do you mean both cables ?

If you have tried these and didn't like them, be prepared to spend a significantly more to improve upon these.

Nothing under $1K will even come close to either of these cables.

Edited by rantan
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, rantan said:

Do you mean both cables ?

If you have tried these and didn't like them, be prepared to spend a significantly more to improve upon these.

Nothing under $1K will even come close to either of these cables.

Correct.

I recently sold my Aurealis 201 Litz cables (which I think are very good), for a pair of Lenehan FoilFlex speaker cables. The Lenehans are better, no doubt, but at three times the retail price.

I could quite easily have lived with the Aurealis, but made the mistake of auditioning the FoilFlex, and as fate had it, a pair came up for sale here at a reasonable (?) price. 

• Like 1

On 04/10/2020 at 11:15 PM, Pasic007 said:

Item: speaker cable
Price Range: less than 1k
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info:  any connector.

Lenght between 2m / 2.5m  or 5/6m run with relocatung amps in mind. 

Too many fake cables, prefer proof of purchase.

*Not intrested in diy.

thx

Updated

After 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

i use these in my main system - 2.5m with Rhodium spades.  These bettered Cardas Clear Light (in terms of performance in my system). I found the Cardas too bright.

https://krispyaudio.com.au/products/krispy-kables-speaker-cable-stage-4.html

i have Bill's in my second system, but see you've been down that road.

Edited by scuzzii

3 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

i use these in my main system - 2.5m with Rhodium spades.  These bettered Cardas Clear Light (in terms of performance in my system). I found the Cardas too bright.

https://krispyaudio.com.au/products/krispy-kables-speaker-cable-stage-4.html

i have Bill's in my second system, but see you've been down that road.

Don’t think he’s been down the boutique speaker cable path with me 

Edited by Bill125812
  • Like 1

On 10/10/2020 at 7:52 AM, gemini07 said:

my Aurealis 201 Litz cables (which I think are very good), for a pair of Lenehan FoilFlex speaker cables. The Lenehans are better, no doubt, but at three times the retail price.

Hi George, 

Does Foilflex sound better than Aurealis Litz based on the cost. It seems aurealis have better value.

Cheers

~S

Edited by QCY

Currently using Bills 4S11 cable, with Sonus faber Stards and CJ tube monoblocks. It has been recommend i go with silver cables as Strads have warm sound and so does the CJ amps.  So maybe ill increase the budget and go with shorter cable lenght. 

All my audio cables are aussie made except for one pair of interconnects van den hul hybird 3t that i picked up new. So i would like to try out more some branded cables. :)

1 hour ago, QCY said:

Hi George, 

Does Foilflex sound 2times better than Aurealis Litz based on the cost. It seems aurealis have better value.

Cheers

~S

The concept of something sounding, 2 times, 3 times, 4 times etc, better is very abstract and hard to quantify in a meaningful manner. What criteria can you use? What scale do you use? How do you objectively and consistently assess this? In reality, you are asking people to objectively quantify a listening experience by applying metrics - just look around the SNA forums to witness where that goes....

It is subjective and totally up to the individual and their buying capacity.

Yes, the Aurealis are very good value, and are a genuinely great sounding speaker cable. And their R1 Dragon interconnects are amongst the best I've ever used.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2020 at 9:40 AM, Pasic007 said:

Currently using Bills 4S11 cable, with Sonus faber Stards and CJ tube monoblocks. It has been recommend i go with silver cables as Strads have warm sound and so does the CJ amps.  So maybe ill increase the budget and go with shorter cable lenght. 

All my audio cables are aussie made except for one pair of interconnects van den hul hybird 3t that i picked up new. So i would like to try out more some branded cables. :)

Have you tried his new pinnacle speaker cables

i got mine last week and a definite improvement over the boutique cables, improved clarity and SS 

sean 

• Like 1