Item Condition: Great used condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Rhodes
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgraded to HE1000V2

Further information: 

Up for grab is a pair of used Hifiman Ananda. Cosmetically flawless condition, sounds exellent, with all original assesories PLUS upgrade XLR cable from Koala ($100). Warranty is gone. Note this pair is the 2019 revised edition with blackout foam to improve durability.

I love the Ananda so much that I upgraded to the HE1000V2 after auditioning both the latter and Arya.

Local pickup preferred from Rhodes 2138. Will post if no local buyer.

Photos:

e85b1938c3404a674322c3e4ded58cd.jpg.9486c7f9941c89536879f3993826ca74.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

6ffb957b6038a875cc2257b84e179bd.jpg

545763a2cf7459625dc6a40b745e3cf.jpg

faac9664fc0d9ce2290b8b9ad1ec11f.jpg

0f2fd806bae5983bf7e25753cdecfa1.jpg

Edited by gzbaga
typo
20 hours ago, grorr76 said:

I just upgraded to the h1000 v2 also no regrets either stunning headphone.

They really are. Price difference is large but worth it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By peppy
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill, NSW 2154 State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Not Needed

Further information:
      - Final D8000 Open Back headphones
      - Purchased from A2A Sydney in 2020
      - Comes with Receipt Warranty for peace of mind
      - Upgraded Longer SE cable to XLR 4 pin cable
      - Comes with 2 x cables (1 x SE, 1 x XLR), Final Stand, and whatever came with it and the original Box.
      - Can ship at agreed price

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By cinapri
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hornsby State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Second owner of this pair of headphones, it was originally purchased in June from minidisc and is under warranty. Shipping at buyer's expense.

Photos:

• By ivan817
      Item Condition: Used. Almost new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Southbank State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Too big for my tiny head and clearing some stuff. Further information:
      I'm selling my almost new Drop x Hifiman HE-4XX Planar Headphones. The headphones are used by practically new. Purchased in March 2020 and very rarely used.

Included with the headphones are a pair of BRAINWAVZ Genuine Sheepskin XL earpads and 3D printed attachment rings. These are the pads on the headphones in the pictures. The stock focus pads are included and have not been worn before.

feel free to message me any questions.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By peppy
      Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill, NSW 2154 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:  Purchased in March 2020, comes with bill & warranty. Use my MDR Z1R usually, and these not being used and planning to upgrade, hence selling
      Comes with original box, accessories everything intact.
      Pick up : Castle Hill, NSW 2154
      Postage - Australia Wide : $20

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Mightygrey
      Item Condition: Excellent. 9.75/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney, Eastern Suburbs State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Changing direction, upgrading to HD800s Hi there, up for sale is a pair of mint condition Dan Clark Audio (a.k.a 'MrSpeakers') Aeon Flow Open planar-magnetic headphones. I'm the only owner of these, having bought them directly from their San Diego Factory while visiting in early 2019 (Dan is a lovely guy, BTW).   
      They're in perfect cosmetic and operating condition having been babied like all the rest of my gear. It will be sold with the full retail packaging and all accessories including:

- Retail Box
      - Hard clamshell portable case
      - 3 x tuning inserts to give different 'EQ' flavours to the sound
      - Microfibre polishing cloth
      - Certificate of authenticity
      - I will be selling with 2 x upgrade cables: a 4-pin XLR cable (worth $100USD), and the 'Vivo' silver plated OFHC copper 3.5mm upgrade cable (worth $299 USD)

I've enjoyed my time immensely with these cans, they're quite literally the most comfortable audiophile headphones in existence with their exquisite pads, light weight, and terrific suspension-strap + Nitinol memory wire headband system. The sound signature is warm, inviting, with terrific planar bass extension and slam. I can say with confidence that they're very much the upgrade to the Sennheiser HD650 sound, with great technicalities. I'm looking to consolidate my collection some, and I'm looking to replace a few headphones with the HD800s, as I prefer a detailed, treble-oriented signature. 

Let me know if you have any questions, these will make a great all-rounder for anyone looking to get into planars or who appreciates an inviting, warm sound signature. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.