SOLD: FS: WooAudio WA2 Headphone Amplifier + Many Tubes Bundle

Item Condition: Great 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Postmans Ridge or Toowoomba
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal (Buyer pays 2.6% fees or F&F), EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Up for sale is my perfect working order WooAudio WA2 all tube Class-A Headphone Amplifier.

Comes with many tube combos worth over $1k, more info on the tubes below:

Pre-Amp Tubes – 6922 Ports:

Siemens E88C – Gold Pins – Orange Box

Amperex 6DJ8 / ECC88 Bugle Boys - Small Halo

JAN Philips ECG 6922 – Blue Label

NOS Russian 6H23P-EB (Premium)

6922 – BlueLogo (some Russian I believe)

PowerTubes - 6080 Ports:

Chatham JAN-CHG-6AS7G

JAN Philips ECG 6080WC - Green Label

JAN RCA CRC-6080WA

SVETLANA 6H13C ( Russian made Winged =C= )

Sovtek 6AS7G

Rectifiers – EZ80 Ports:

Telefunken EZ80

Electro-Harmonix 6CA4

Tesla EZ81

RFT EZ81

All tubes are pairs and all work (rolled the lot over the last few weeks to make sure). Comes with standard IEC power cord.

Prefer local pick up or can post at buyers expense - not keen to ship unless insured and does weight a lot and would need to ship with two boxes (1 of the AMP and 1 for the Tubes). Happy to give you a postage quote via PM. Only waiting to sell as a full package.

Comes with original WA2 box which is in storage that ill need to collect on Tues (as Mon is a public holiday in QLD) so earliest postage date is Weds morning the 7th of Oct.

Happy to do extra close up photos of tubes etc if needed and any questions please ask.

Thanks.

Regards

Daniel.

Photos:

IMG_0958.thumb.jpg.8e5dbbcbe2e88d129a282bff033b7d71.jpg

IMG_0962.thumb.jpg.da4649e63be2c1a049ac3295055a1fc3.jpg

IMG_0956.thumb.jpg.10de5bf445857fcd4d2c2e1264cb841b.jpg

IMG_0965.thumb.jpg.a296a218ae22d5ca1409ffaecd5084cb.jpg

IMG_0966.thumb.jpg.cec555c5b08adcbde1b628fcdcfd2af4.jpg

• Like 6

Trusted seller and a great selection of tubes to start the rolling journey. WA2 SQ really benefits from non stock tubes. GLWS! The Chatham power tubes plus the Siemens/Amperex - nice!

• Love 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tony@melb
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Templestowe State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal or Cash Reason for selling: More tubes than I can use Further information:

I bought three sets of Philips NOS tubes from a fellow SNAer a few weeks ago to see which ones suit my preamp best. They all have relative strengths.
      This set has good bass and is much better than the current production Mullard, but they are not as nice as the other two sets. So I decide to sell these 3 tubes. I have used them for about 10 hours.
      From the faint code, I gather that they are made in Hendon Works, Alberton, Australia in the 50's.

Photos:

• By frednork
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbs State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal , EFT, with any fees paid by buyer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       Quad or really 2 pairs of RFT EL34's  which have been tested on a hickok 750 tester, they pass gas and shorts and all test above new spec and all within 5%.  One pair has the RFT boxes and slightly bigger base, The other pair has no boxes and has a sligtly thinner base. happy to split the pairs if I have a buyer for both. Structurally they are essentially the same. They all are the single halo getter type.

RFT stands for Rundfunk- und Fernmelde-Technik - a group of state-owned technology companies in the former German Democratic Republic (East Germany). This company produced valves for Telefunken and Siemens and made the famous Siemens EL34. These valves are of very good quality and have excellent consistency. They have been making valves for Siemens etc since the 60's and are considered by some to be some of the best EL34's made (that you can still buy relatively easily) .   

These are still available from some retail tube sellers at around RRP $650+ or even more on scumbay for a good set.

postage included within Aus
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Rocknrollthor
      Tube amplifier homemade? With this post, I would like to advise all of you who believe that output transformers must be purchased that there is an alternative. Purchasing or reusing 'lacqer-insulated' copper wire can be used to make your own output transformer with the help of a computer program created by Yves Monmagnon. Here are two videos where I first make a chatode biased amplifier, then rebuild it into a fixed biased amplifier. In the last video, each tube is checked to be adjusted, and then the entire amplifier is benchmarked with the help of an ocilloscope and RMS voltmeter.
      Here is the two videos of the amp build and testing:

some pics from the 'hifi central':

https://www.hifisentralen.no/forumet/threads/2x15w-el34-pp-med-ul-opt-selvbygget.88291/

here is a free google drive link to the program I used to calculate the OPT's:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dzfxdD_2FrEn5WLOeuQDUsqWwd_aUbpS/view?usp=sharing

Take care, and thanks!
    • By mwhouston
      Item Condition: DIY as new 10/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Langwarrin 3910 State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, bank transfer, cash on pickup. Reason for selling: Two many preamps Further information: Smart looking in vivid red and even better sounding SRPP tube preamp. Built on a Hammond Wood cheek chassis with external PS. A 24V wall wart (provided) powers the PS which joins to the preamp via a heavy cord. Tubes are Gold Lion Gold pin E88CC. This original design was re-tweaked by the designer to work even better with this specific tube. Two selectable inputs from small front Switch one set of output RCAs. Drives into heavy loads with ease and powers my Holton amps well.

4oz solid brass gold plated knob on Alps blue velvet pot. WBT silver solder throughout and Russian Military PIO caps on the output. Silver plated wire wrap wire use for internal hookup.  Final HT cap is Russian (subbed) 4uf PIO. Both HT and heater voltage is DC and triple Pi filtered. Tubes have Dragon Ring dampeners. PS is choked with a Hammond 5H choke and 400uf  of 400V filter caps. 

A very natural sounding super clean preamp with a fast and nibble touch. Dead quiet operation.  Through my system passes bass down to 30hz which is as low as my system will go. From bass to treble there is an absolute flat response with no hint of uneven response. Fine detail is presented with ease making listening very enjoyable.

http://retro-thermionic.blogspot.com/2020/06/rosso-e88cc-srpp-preamp.html

Donation will be made. 

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use. 

Photos:

• By Phuong
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Coffs Harbour State: New South Wales Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: Preamp sold Further information:

These are spare for my preamp but never been used. I can give 30 days money back warranty. Thanks for looking. 

Photos: