Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Mordialloc
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc
Reason for selling: Downsizing

Further information:

OK, this one hurts.....

This was my first foray into hi-fi and has travelled with me for many years. It is just plain gorgeous to look at and sounds a treat. It has that warm Marantz sonic signature, but never laid back and boring.

Offers 30w per channel with inputs for tape, phono and AUX.

Bass, Treble AND Mid controls. Each control is nicely stepped, as is the volume control.

The tuner section is excellent too - very sensitive and picks up stations with a strong signal. Wheel has a nice weight to it. AM antenna is well affixed.

Bulbs were replaced several years ago and the unit had a service in approx 2015, so it should provide years of listening joy.

No discernable marks on the faceplate and all lettering is intact.

Now that restrictions have been eased a little in Victoria, auditions with COVID safe precautions may be possible.

Happy to ship at your expense.

Questions welcome.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

DSC_4336.JPG

DSC_4337.JPG

DSC_4338.JPG

DSC_4339.JPG

DSC_4340.JPG

DSC_4342.JPG

DSC_4344.JPG

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By simbot82
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lesmurdie State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT. Cash Reason for selling: Raising some coin Further information:

Has been boxed for years, well cared for and in gorgeous condition.

Comes with remote and manuals. It also comes not only in its original box but that box is within its original importation box so I am more than happy to post at buyers expensive on inquiry.
      I also have its matching SACD player advertised.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By simbot82
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lesmurdie State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT. Cash Reason for selling: Raising some coin Further information:

Has been boxed for years, very sparingly used and in gorgeous condition. Reads disc instantly.

Comes with remote and manuals. It also comes not only in its original box but that box is within its original importation box so I am more than happy to post at buyers expensive on inquiry.

I also have its matching amplifier advertised.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By OzJustin
      Item Condition: Very good working condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Springwood State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

Selling my Anthem MRX 300 AV Receiver

This is an amazing 7 channel receiver for movies and music and puts previous Yamaha, Onkyo etc receivers I've had to shame. The inbuilt amplifier is far more powerful than the specs would suggest and the Anthem Room Correction (ARC) really improves the sound. It also has 7 channel pre-outs so can be used with separate power amplifiers if desired.

The unit is in very good working condition.

Included is the complete kit comprising of the main unit and power cable, Anthem primary remote and zone 2 remote, AM/FM antennas, ARC kit (including calibration microphone, tripod and cables).

Also included is a Tripp-Lite Keyspan USA-19HS USB Serial Adapter. This allows you to connect the unit to modern PC's via USB rather than the older style serial cable that most modern PC's no longer have. Most of the MRX x00 series for sale do not include this adapter. They are about $80 each.
      https://www.tripplite.com/keyspan-high-speed-usb-to-serial-adapter~USA19HS

Specifications:
      https://anthemav.com/products-archived/type=av-receiver/model=mrx-300/page=overview
      Specs
      Audio Decoding:
      DOLBY: TrueHD, Digital 5.1, EX, Pro Logic IIz, Volume, Virtual Speaker
      DTS: DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, ES, 96/24, Neo:6
      OTHER: AnthemLogic-Music, AnthemLogic-Cinema
      3D: Yes
      THX Certification: No
      Number of Amp Channels: 7
      Rated Power (watts per channel): 80 into 8 ohms, 2 channels driven; 60 into 8 ohms, 5 channels driven
      Specified Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/–0.25 dB)
      Video Processing: Genesis Torino
      Auto Setup/Room EQ: Anthem Room Correction
      Dimensions (W x H x D, inches): 17.25 x 6.5 x 15.25
      Weight (pounds): 33.4

Connections
      Inputs: Video: HDMI 1.4a (4), component video (3), composite video (4)
      Audio: Coaxial digital (2), optical digital (3), stereo analog (7), 1/4-inch headphone
      Additional: AM (1), FM (1), IR (1)
      Accessory: Anthem dock (1)
      Outputs: Video: HDMI 1.4a (1), component video (1), composite video (3)
      Audio: Coaxial digital (1), optical digital (1), stereo analog (3), 7.1-channel preamp (1)
      Additional: RS-232 (1), 12-volt trigger (1), IR (2)

Photos:

• By djeffex
      Item Condition: Used. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Keysborough State: VIC Payment Method: Bank tfr, cash Reason for selling: Not required
      1964 L-Series Fender Stratocaster  in faded 3 Tone Sunburst. 

The colour remains vibrant on the back of the guitar in 3 tones whereas the front has faded in the light to 2 tones of Sunburst.

Transition Logo, Kluson Tuners, Clay Dots, Brazilian Rosewood Board
      Internals can be provided to interested and genuine buyers. 

Body: Two Piece Alder Neck: One Piece Maple Fretboard: Brazilian Rosewood Markers: Clay Dots Weight: 7lbs 8oz Case: Original Fender Hard Case with Tremolo Bar

• By JC71
      Item Condition: Used, clean, fully functioning Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Aveley State: WA Payment Method: Cash on pickup, PayPal (fees at buyer’s expense) Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

*** PRICE DROP ***

My faithful servant for the last few years. Bought to replace a Yamaha RX-V2600, and was so impressed I replaced most of my gear with Cambridge Audio gear over time.

Very clean unit from a kid-free, pet-free home, in great condition for its age.

Includes original remote (which has a broken battery cover - sticky tape holds it closed at one end, but should be easy fix/replace - and a small dent in the side - see pics). Doesn't affect remote operation in any way.

includes printed manual.

Received great reviews at the time - with a "conservatively" rated 100W into 8 ohms x7 or 120W into 2 channels. Big toroidal power transformer to provide effortless power, and low 0.006% THD.

https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/receivers/cambridge-audio-azur-640r-276867/review

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/cambridge-audio-azur-640r-av-receiver

I have only used as an audio amp for SACD, not for movies, so no idea how it goes with HDMI, but reviews indicate the functionality is basic.

Thanks!

(Sorry: pics are upside down - as this is my first ad with pics I don't know how to fix!)

Photos:

PLEASE READ