Item Condition: very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Warrnambool
State: Victoria
Payment Method: bank deposit
Reason for selling: been laying in storage for years. (literally)

Further information:

1 X 1 meter length.

I used this for my wilson subwoofer back when i had Wilson Sasha's.

Hasn't been used for around 6 years 

Please let me know via PM if my pricing is off.

Please look at my other cables for sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

8703C7DB-A579-4A1C-8C71-3E6636A0AE44.jpeg

4B6C13D0-0F81-4AF9-91DE-ECDA9C816D16.jpeg

Edited by Yamaha_man

I think the price is fair for a pair of Cardas in very good condition. I understand your using these with the Wilsons which are internally wired with Cardas too.

If only they were a little longer....

GLWTS.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iron_monkey
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney or Canberra State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Surplus, downsizing and bass needs replaced by fewer 21" speakers Further information:
      Heavy duty 4" VC 18" driver with shorting ring.

Specks of paint on the cone due to accident from previous owner, see photo. Otherwise runs well.

If you want a pair PM me, I have an identical driver (with pretty much the same cosmetic flaw)

Photos:

• By Iron_monkey
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney or Canberra State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Surplus, downsizing and bass needs replaced by fewer 21" speakers Further information:
      Heavy duty 4" VC 18" driver with shorting ring.

Reconed by me with genuine 18sound recone. Unfortunately for me their recone kit uses a black cone (not the stock original one) to my annoyance. Although T/S parameters are the same. 

If you want a pair PM me. I have another identical speaker.

Photos:

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  

Bryan Adams – Reckless 30th Anniversary 2LP
      EU 2014 pressing in shrink
      with bonus tracks and download card, played only one time
      vinyl NM/sleeve VG+ (would be NM sleeve but for a small ¾" tear in the front cover right at the opening - See the photos).
      My God – this thing weighs an absolute ton!   
      Sean Magee mastering.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with obi and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with no obi and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved