FS: Cardas Neutral Reference speaker cable

Item Condition: very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Warrnambool
State: Victoria
Payment Method: bank deposit
Reason for selling: been laying in storage for years. (literally)

Further information:

1 X 1 meter length.

I used this for my wilson subwoofer back when i had Wilson Sasha's.

Hasn't been used for around 6 years 

Please let me know via PM if my pricing is off.

Please look at my other cables for sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

8703C7DB-A579-4A1C-8C71-3E6636A0AE44.jpeg

4B6C13D0-0F81-4AF9-91DE-ECDA9C816D16.jpeg

Edited by Yamaha_man

I think the price is fair for a pair of Cardas in very good condition. I understand your using these with the Wilsons which are internally wired with Cardas too.

If only they were a little longer....

GLWTS.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kafunis
      Item Condition: New/sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: TARRAGINDI State: QLD Payment Method: CASH, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: culling Further information:  Sealed copy of Charles Lloyd 8   Limited Edition Deluxe Boxset , contents below, Comes with a Signed Print .

His new album 8: Kindred Spirits, Live From the Lobero documents both the sights and sounds of that extraordinary concert, and arrives in a signed and hand numbered limited-edition deluxe box set that includes 3-LPs, 2-CDs, and a DVD of the full performance, along with a 96-page hardcover book and 2 photo prints that commemorate the first 8 decades of Lloyd’s remarkable journey.

Dream Weaver Requiem La Llorona Part 5, Ruminations Abide With Me Song For Charles Island Blues Shenandoah Sombrero Sam Green Onions Forest Flower You Are So Beautiful  
       Pick Up Sth Brisbane or can post  , let me know your postcode for postage costs, 
      Thanks 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Kafunis
      Item Condition: New/sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: TARRAGINDI State: QLD Payment Method: CASH, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: culling Further information:  Jaco Pastorious-Truth, Liberty & Soul , RSD 2017 , Stunning Package from Resonance Records , 3 LP's, Mastered by Bernie Grundman , Pressed at RTI , Numbered and includes a 16 page full size booklet with Interviews, Essays Pictures etc .

Pick Up Sth Brisbane or can post , Happy to combine shipping .

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By dymmas
      Item Condition: Almost new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, PayPal Reason for selling: I have a WM1A as well... FS: my Sony TA-ZH1ES Signature Series Headphone Amplifier.

Pretty much as new - comes with the box and all the cables.

I have the (almost) complete Signature series items from Sony, including the WM1A and Z1R's (over-ear). Despite the vastly superior sound (staging and depth) from the TA-ZH1ES, I find myself using the WM1A more.

This is a magnificent piece of equipment that will surely be a collectable in the future. I will at least have the inferior version of this in the portable amp...

• By hlov
      Item Condition: New still sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brookvale State: NSW Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By hlov
      Item Condition: VG Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brookvale State: NSW Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ