Item Condition: used but fantastic condition
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Harrison
State: Australian Capital Territory
Payment Method: paypal, cash, bank deposit
Reason for selling: Not required anymore

Further information:  Ultrasone NAOS, fantastic condition.  Comes with original box, all four cables for either micro usb, usb, lighting and usb-c connections.  Works well with my iphone 11 pro with latest ios 14 software.  Perfect for those that don't want to stack amps like mojo etc with their phones and sounds great.  Also equally awesome is that the cables are black instead of the apple lightning white, so blends in nicely with your phones.  Arbitrary I know, but still... :)  Donation will be made to StereoNet if sold here. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by Huckles
price reduction
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 943
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kingston State: ACT Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Single M1 speaker in excellent condition. Used lightly as a centre speaker and been boxed ever since. 

Photos:

• By Berkel
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Briar Hill State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: An " oldie but a goodie " Audio Alchemy DDE V 1.0 DAC with Tara labs digital cable.
      I've had this stored away for a number of years, but hooked it up to my system a little while ago, and was amazed at the improved sound.
      However, since purchasing another CDP this DAC is no longer required.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Spinnergeoff
      Item Condition: used, see notes Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BAULKHAM HILLS State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: reduce clutter, too many hifi bits Further information:
      The Beocenter 2800 is a prime example of the design brilliance of Jacob Jensen.
      It has AM/FM radio and turntable, plus a line level input for Tape or other - such as streaming device.
      Comes with: two Harman Kardon spealers of the D'Appolito (LCR) style, two 3" drivers and a central tweeter, wired for the DIN connections on the B&O.
      I will supply an adaptor for the DIN AUX/Tape input so you can use various other sources.
      It could do with a small to medium subwoofer to add bass to the sound, but is quite ok as is.
      Issues: the MMC20S cartridge has collapsed suspension, so a new cartridge is needed, but otherwise the turntable works.
      The OFF button sticks in off position and has to be pried out. The balance has to be adjusted to left by 1.5 or 2 points to get stereo balanced, depending on room layout.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Hydrology
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: NEDLANDS State: WA Payment Method: PayPal (buyer pays 3%fees), Cash on Pickup, Bank Deposit Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

This cable is made with the highly regarded Supra CAT8 ethernet cable:-

http://www.jenving.com/products/network-122

and terminated with the robust angled Infralan IVB-6A-S plug-

https://www.infralan.de/typo3temp/remote/3/7/a/IVB-6A-S.pdf

finished off with heat shrink and a tight braided PET Expandable sleeve.

PRICE INCLUDES EXPRESS POST SHIPPING.

Photos:

• By snurb
      Item Condition: Great - minor scuffs Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Fitzroy North State: VIC Payment Method: EFT to PayID, Cash on Pickup. Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

For sale is this excellent tube DAC, purchased new in July with the following options:

AK4497 DAC Chips (+$200 USD) MK3 USB Board With Crystek 957 Femto Clocks (+$99.00 USD) RCA/GE 5R4/5U4 Rectifier tube (+$50.00 USD) 4x stock 6N1P tubes  4x Obbligato Gold output coupling capacitors  I'll throw in the original AK4490 DAC Chips as well  
      I can throw in 4x brand new NOS Tungsram ECC85 tubes for $100 which are a massive improvement over the stock tubes.

For the money, this DACs performance is sensational and hard to match, especially if you upgrade the output Caps, tubes and rectifier.

There are a couple of tiny scratches on the case which are hard to photograph but I've tried. It comes fully boxed and I can ship at agreed cost.  

I'm also selling the tube, rectifier and cap upgrades I used with it in upcoming classifieds posts. 

Photos: