Subwoofer choice for small room

I’ve decided to go with REL and likely a T9i ... or spend more and go for the S/510. 
The T9i seems universally loved by those that have them or reviewed them. The S/510 the entry level in REL’s higher end series but also nearly twice the price.

hmmm...

Great choice. My daughter has the T5i in a small room--loves it.

The T9i will give you what you're looking for--it won't disappoint!  [Remember that many afficionados go for two subs; this would be an option rather than a single sub in a 'higher' status bracket. Possibly that concept applies to a larger room...]

I predict that very soon you won't look back, and all the previous academic questions will be pointless as you luxuriate in atmospheric sound and impressive, tuneful bass. Have fun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all for your suggestions.

After much research and reading of reviews I purchased a REL T9i.

Followed all the recommendations in setting it up and after about 40 minutes of tweaking crossover and gain it’s completely disappeared in the room but elevated the sound of my system to another level.

My WLM Diva Monitors have never sounded better, with every aspect of reproduction top to bottom improved.

I was just looking to add a bit more bottom end or fullness to my sound and the REL has done that but also significantly improved mid range and highs which seems weird and now everything sounds more cohesive and natural.

• Like 4

• 5 months later...