SOLD: FS: Cyrus Two Integrated Amplifier

Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Croydon North
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Third kid on the way and moving to Queensland

Further information:

Classic Cyrus Two with the box. Performed back-up duties and it's a sweet little amp. I've always tried to track down a PSX, as I've run a Cyrus 8XPd and a PreXP with a seperate power unit and the difference was night and day... but, alas, could never find one. Now it's time to move it on as it's getting no love, third kid's coming and I'm packing up the family to live somewhere where we're allowed to leave the house and get a haircut. 

This is the plastic case version without the balance controls. Comes with the box, but no kettle cord as I used an aftermarket one. Happy to hunt a generic cord down in my garage if you need one. 

@Tubularbells had a look over earlier this year, well before the state was put under lock and key, and fixed up some dry solder joints and gave it a spruce-up. It sounded great (and still does), and does a great job for a little amp that's from last century.

Here's an interesting little review on the Two:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.whathifi.com/amp/features/old-amplifier-vs-new-amplifier-which-is-better
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200925_092749.jpg

20200925_092442.jpg

20200925_092647.jpg

20200925_092654.jpg

20200925_092812.jpg

20200925_092756.jpg

• Like 2