Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: ORMEAU HILLS
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Cash, PayID
Reason for selling: No longer required

Dimensions 106W x 59W x 45D (Weight ~32kg)
This means it can fit 2 sets of audio equipment side by side on each level.
The stand is in perfect condition.

Precsion laser-cut tubular steel construction (will last a lifetime)
Rigid welded frame
All 3 glass shelves sit on polymer sound isolation bushes

The item was bought from Len Wallis in Sydney, and is purpose built to hold audio gear. It is all open, so heat disipaints easily, and easy to access all your components when connecting all the cabling.

The same stand has an approximate RRP of $650 AUD in the UK:
https://www.hifix.co.uk/alphason-soundstyle-st310-3-shelf-av-stand
http://www.soundandvision.co.uk/furniture/plasma-and-lcd-tv-stands/soundstyle-ss-st-310-silv-plat

It is designed to hold a LOT of weight.
Each shelf is thick toughened glass
Each glass shelf has a silver coating underneath, so not see through.

As shown in the photo below, it was used in a HT room, with a very large Centre Channel sitting on the top, with heavy audio gear on the 2nd and 3rd shelves. One can also use it as a general purpose stand, with a TV on top, although I would suggest there are cheaper alternatives.

My pricing is fair and offers excellent value for the person who wants to protect the lengevity of the Audio gear (i.e no overheating issues). You won't find this sort of stand in your Harvey Norman or furniture stores. They only offer items designed by people who don't understand the needs of a correct audio setup. Try finding one where it caters for a modest centre channel? LOL

IMG_0676(1).JPG

IMG_0674.JPG

IMG_0678.JPG

IMG_0677.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

SAM_0176.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By petng
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Keilor State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal gift, cash Reason for selling: Nlr Further information:
      Original owner with box and instructions.

NLR due to upgrade to 10k speaker cables. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Mike13
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Top quality Ethernet cables. I bought these last year. Only moving them on because I want to get a better Roon server (I’m using my laptop at the moment, which is less than ideal). 

Price is firm for one cable. Please see previous ad below. 

Review: https://audiobacon.net/2017/03/16/sotm-dcbl-cat7-review/amp/

Photos:

• By TONYCH31
      Item Condition: Very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newington State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
      Was using this to play mainly SACD or as a transport to my Chord Qutest and Musical Paradise D2 mk3 Tube dac. 
      Excellent SACD / CD player and made in Japan.

https://hometheaterhifi.com/volume_12_1/denon-dvd-3910-dvd-player-1-2005.html

I don''t have the original box but can shipped.  
      it is 10kg and the dimension of the box is 51 x 54 x 25. 
      Prefer local pick up if possible. 
      It comes with fully functional remote. 
      But no manual. 
      Manual is available for download.
      http://downloads.denon.com/documentmaster/us/dvd3910_ownersmanual.pdf

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By peppy
      Item Condition: USED Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill, NSW 2154 State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Not Needed Further information:
      Have 2 of these.
      These are height adjustable shelves with the ability to run cables internally.
       Pick up : Castle Hill NSW 2154

Dimensions: 950(H) x 450(W) x 450(D)cm
      Footprint of shelves: 450(W) x 400(D)cm
      Distance from front of column to front of shelf: 350 mm Distance between each shelf slot: 80 mm The tops of the two front feet sit 10 mm above the bottom shelf. The bottom of the unit sits 50 mm off the ground. The holes for running cables are 25 mm in diameter.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Ssbbwong82
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Toorak State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Replaced with MF M6 Encoree Further information:

I Listed this in June but fled Melbourne to get away from lockdown.  Just got back so FS again.  

What HiFi: Best home cinema amplifier £700-£1500. Stunning levels of subtlety make this a truly impressive AV receiver. We can’t get enough of its captivating sound

https://www.whathifi.com/au/pioneer/sc-lx57/review

I bought this new in 2014 for ~$2,500 and it has been an awesome AV receiver however it has been very underutilised as a 2.1.   

It's a 9.1 channel and has an incredible array of every input/output you can imagine and outputs 190W (at 6 ohm) per channel.  

It's in excellent condition and needs a new home as I am switching to two channel and have purchased a MF Encore.  

Happy to audition if required.  Located in Melbourne and shipping available at buyer's cost.  

Cheers

Photos: 

PLEASE READ