FS: ONKYO INTEGRA 917F Vintage AMPLIFIER ! Free post

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Bank,paypal
Reason for selling: Too many amps

Further information:

Beautiful Onkyo/integra 917f Amplifier Vintage

It was purchased from Hifido (japan) 

It's a classic beast with plenty of grunt.

It has a wide soundstage that is thick and detailed. 

This amp can power many speakers with ease including floor speakers like monitor audio/paradigms etc.  Also has massive power transformer and 15000x2 uf capacitors!!

It weighs around 18 kgs and is 100V.

It is in very good condition and works perfectly.  It has been serviced and all checks performed before it was sent from japan.

It requires a step down transformer which is quite cheap to buy new $50

It will be double boxes with lots of foam around so shipping will be extremely secure. Also Postage is FREE.

Also comes with original remote control which many vintage amps don't offer. So that is a bonus.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_20200804_131120.JPG

IMG_20200804_130742.JPG

IMG_20200804_095040.JPG

IMG_20200804_131149.JPG

IMG_20200804_131208.JPG

IMG_20200804_130534.JPG

IMG_20200804_104232.JPG

• Like 3
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fallavivo
      Item Condition: nm Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bardwell Park State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

One of Britain's Leading Vocalists! Multi-Faceted, Incomparable Voice!

Already established as one of Britain's leading vocalists, Jacqui Dankworth's voice has been described as "multi-faceted" and "incomparable" by The Times (London). This album and her live performances showcase her unique versatility and effortless mastery of a wide spectrum of genres, drawing on folk, soul and blues, as well as her acute sensibility as a songwriter and lyricist.
      32 Bits/192 kHz Audiophile Mastering

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By akqrate
      Item Condition: Almost new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cheltenham State: VIC Payment Method: Osko, PayPal (buyer pays any fees) Reason for selling: Bought HE1000V2 Further information:

Hi folks, never thought this day would come but I’m selling my beloved HiFiMan Arya. I bought these, sold these, regretted the sale, repurchased these in November 2020 from Addicted to Audio. These are the latest revision with the updated dust cover (and to my ears not hot in the treble as a result). There is not a cosmetic or functional defect on this pair, they’re just absolutely in 10/10 condition, I would say indistinguishable from new - I babied the heck out of these. 

I’m selling because I bought one of the last remaining HE1000V2s in stock, and sound wise they’re 95% the same.

I find the HE1000s slightly more resolving and less treble focused. They demand less from amps.

The Arya are still magical for a sense of three dimensional soundstage and that layered bass quality. The HE1000 come close in the same qualities, but the Arya are still the soundstage champs. 

I can’t justify keeping both so looking to sell on the Arya, I can always buy them again but can’t do so with the HE1000V2s.

These will come with the retail box and the original 1/4 inch cable (3.5mm dual into the earcups). Everything is in top notch condition. 

Happy to help out in case of any warranty claims as I have the original invoice, or can pass it on to you - but they’ve perfected the Arya - I don’t think you’ll run into any issues unless you do something silly like drop them. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By ross_g
      Item Condition: as new, open box/demo Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Hobart, Tasmania State: TAS Payment Method: PayPal, Invoiced, EFT, WISE Reason for selling: Bought for install, job fell through. Further information:  https://www.qsc.com/live-sound/products/power-amplifiers/rmxa-series/rmx-5050a/

Photos: Will upload from phone shortly:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k139g7k3s9v3n1l/AAA5HjgLGYXrHbA7oSKfffdma?dl=0

These aren't a cheap amp. There's a heap of copper in there, big torroidal PSU, beefy chassis. Would be well suited to dual or quad subs per side in an install or home theatre. Happy to freight to capital cities, or within reason. 

• By Matty74
      Item Condition: Used good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash EFT Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: This needs no introduction, DAC V1  excellent DAC and headphone amp, wanting to try a Hugo2 so hopefully I don’t regret letting this thing go it sounds excellent. I have the original box so it can be shipped at buyers expense.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By pcking
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canungra State: QLD Payment Method: EFT,Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ