FS: Transcendent Pre, phono and OTL power amplifiers

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Attadale
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Selling complete Transcendent amplification system, suited only to high efficiency speakers. The heart of the system is the Transcendent 1.5 W per channel OTL accompanied by the well known Grounded Grid preamp and the matching, separate phono stage (MM). All built carefully from Transcendent Audio kits, no component or construction failures have been noted. These components have been a delight, on rotation in my main system for a few years. Since the speakers (separate ad) are going.. I will no longer have any use for these little beauties.
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200926_142103[1].jpg

20200926_144805[1].jpg

20200926_144751[1].jpg

• Like 1

I built a Son of Beast a the Grounded Grid preamplifier and the performance was absolutely pristine with a virtually non existent noise floor.  I really miss them.

If you speakers are up to the task, this is a must have and a bargain.

Cheers, Rob

• Like 1