Moved back to Melbourne and into English HiFi components

Dingbat

Introducing myself here.

I was overseas for quite a while, then moved back to Melbourne this year. Just managed to get back before all the borders closed, but it was very hairy. My flight got cancelled, had to reschedule, then it was a nightmare trying to coordinate with packing up and handing the rental back. I completely sympathise with the Aussies stuck overseas wanting to come back. I'm lucky I was able to push forwards my plans a bit, but even then, it was by the skin of my teeth.

I moved back my main HiFi system, which are PMC Twenty5.26, Naim Supernait 2 and CDX2, with a Pioneer N-70AE hanging off it as well. The Pioneer was a pleasant surprise. The sound quality is so good, it actually gives the CDX2 a run for its money. The speakers are probably overboard, but the SN2 is doing a pretty decent job of driving them.

The home theatre system is a work in progress. The subwoofer is sorely lacking (It's an Audio Pro S1. 6.5" driver, 175W. Yeah, I know, totally sad.) and I need to find something a lot better.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...